fiduciary

Author Topic: LDMCustomsabers Build Log - 2018-19 News and Stock update link in 1st post  (Read 62620 times)

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
Big update...spots open...I think, lol.

A note on the MKVI's...I literally have 20+ people asking.  I cannot in good conscience select the best "back door" deal.  I have decided to just build the last 3 or 4 and Auction them here (or in my Blog).  The first will be a MKVI V2.  It is already weathered and will likely be finished in about a week.  The Auction sabers will all very likely be PCv2.0 sabers, since I only have 2 CF's left right now and have 3 CF projects to do.  I know that this may upset some of you and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

Sounds good to me! I better get my bid on 8)

Offline scottjua

• Master Force User
    • Scott and Tem Photography

A note on the MKVI's...I literally have 20+ people asking.  I cannot in good conscience select the best "back door" deal.  I have decided to just build the last 3 or 4 and Auction them here (or in my Blog).  The first will be a MKVI V2.  It is already weathered and will likely be finished in about a week.  The Auction sabers will all very likely be PCv2.0 sabers, since I only have 2 CF's left right now and have 3 CF projects to do.  I know that this may upset some of you and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

I hit you up with an email just after 8 the other day. ^_^ Let me know, if not I guess I HAVE the war it out in the bids.

What kind of timeframe are we talking about for the MKVIs after this first V2?

Hasbro Darth Vader Removable Blade
OR Qui Gon CFLS w/Makoto Green
MR Luke V2 LE
MR Qui Gon LE
EFX Ahsoka
Real Parts Obi Wan ANH (90%)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

A note on the MKVI's...I literally have 20+ people asking.  I cannot in good conscience select the best "back door" deal.  I have decided to just build the last 3 or 4 and Auction them here (or in my Blog).  The first will be a MKVI V2.  It is already weathered and will likely be finished in about a week.  The Auction sabers will all very likely be PCv2.0 sabers, since I only have 2 CF's left right now and have 3 CF projects to do.  I know that this may upset some of you and for that you have my sincerest apologies.

I hit you up with an email just after 8 the other day. ^_^ Let me know, if not I guess I HAVE the war it out in the bids.

What kind of timeframe are we talking about for the MKVIs after this first V2?

I will rotate them between each commission i think.  So, likely one every couple of weeks for 8-ish weeks.

Offline Jm419

• Master Force User
  • Owl Thread Survivor #19
    • The Star Wars Custom Miniature Database
GG, how many MKVIs are left?  I had a figure a while back on the original number in the run - it was at least 46 - but I wouldn't know where to start tracking them down.  Are these to be the last MKVIs put out?

Offline SgtBatten

• Master Force User
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie
    • Hardcore Online Gaming
Looks like it JM.

I never realised there was so few left and i bet these ones are gonna blow outta my price range  :o
Sarge

Please Note that I will generally be AFK from now on.
I'll remain in contact with people i have current dealings with to the best of my ability.

Sign me up for the Maul Please

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Looks like it JM.

I never realised there was so few left and i bet these ones are gonna blow outta my price range  :o

I dunno man, the original auctions all went in the $900-1000 range.  I really don't know where it will go, but I wanted to give folks a chance.

@ JM419...these will take us to 55.

Offline Jm419

• Master Force User
  • Owl Thread Survivor #19
    • The Star Wars Custom Miniature Database

I dunno man, the original auctions all went in the $900-1000 range.  I really don't know where it will go, but I wanted to give folks a chance.

@ JM419...these will take us to 55.

That's not bad, considering my install was around $800 (I won't give the exact number, just a ballpark figure) - and I was in on the run from the beginning.

Ah, 55.  The number I originally came up with.  So that's it, then, eh?

#46 and I will have a moment of silence for the end of the run right here.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
I want to do more, but I will need to save the $XX,000 first, so I ma not sure when it will happen ;)

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
I want to do more, but I will need to save the $XX,000 first, so I ma not sure when it will happen ;)

I can send you a deposit for a future run ;)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com

I can send you a deposit for a future run ;)

Thanks for the offer, but since this is my "product", I need to be responsible enough to incur all production costs and not drop it on you good folks.

Offline Scruffy Nerf Herder

• #1 supporter of Jar Jar for EPVII main lead character
  • Master Force User
Completely understandable, it was more of a statement of desireability ;)

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
Updated.

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
Hey General,
Just for clarification, for MKVI Auction #2 your FX build log says you have an MKVI Hero saber on the bench, while your website blog says MKVI V2 saber.  So what will it be?  Shiny or weathered?  ;D

Offline ANAKIN SKYWALKER

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known as Alex Gordon
    • Evolution Arms
He told me the other day when I asked him that it will be a hero version.  He can confirm that when he comes on, but I figured I'd let you know.   ;)

Offline Lord Xeno

• Master Force User
  • Sith...they mostly come out at night. Mostly.
He told me the other day when I asked him that it will be a hero version.  He can confirm that when he comes on, but I figured I'd let you know.   ;)

Cool thanks Alex

retrousse