fiduciary

Author Topic: Yukiel's review on the Obi Wan  (Read 3608 times)

Offline Yukiel

• Master Force User
  • LAKES FLOATING IN SPACE!
Yukiel's review on the Obi Wan
« on: April 27, 2007, 07:30:48 PM »
Ok, first review time. Here we go.
This was my first ever saber, and i feel in love with just how awesome it was. The weight gave it a realistic feel, the hilt was very detailed, and the blade was BRRRIIIGGGHHHTTT! Exceeded what i thought was going to be a FX.

Hilt- 9.3/10
It had detail, it had metal, and it had weight. It was nicely detailed, though i think they could've done more, but it's dang god anyways. I loved how i could easily fling it around without any troubles.

Blade-10/10
Why 10/10, you ask? Simple: I've dueled HEAVILY with it. It's got 1 dark spot, and tons of scratches [and 1 crack]
My Obi's blade has lasted me a LONG time, and it's still as bright as the time i first opened it, a long time ago, in a Missouri far, far away [ i live in Missouri and Nebraska, dad in Missouri, mom in Nebraska]

So far, I'd give it a 9.5/10. I just love it. Even though many a other person has it, it feels like my own saber, it has it's little quirks [it doesn't like to be spun in a figure 8 inverted, and it likes to blink on and off sometimes]
She's handled [yes, i call it a she, i dunno why. Must be like how sailors call their ships "she"]
and lasted me a long time.
As you can see, these pics reflect the "now" of my poor, poor damaged Obi Wan. But she just keeps going, fighting and fighting my Vader ESB [next review!]
As you can tell I'm very attached to my Obi Wan, the next thing she's gonna get is a Ultra upgrade to either a green blade or blue and the ultrasound!

Am I alive or dead?
rip sabers

Offline Aluke123

• Master Force User
Re: Yukiel's review on the Obi Wan
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2007, 07:40:21 PM »
hey, use is good. how did you think obi's got so beat up by ANH?
good review. the obi looks great, but, i won't be getting one  :'(

Lord Maul on TCSS

Offline Jedi Tom

• Padawan Learner
  • Twisted by the dark side young Skywalker is.
« Reply #2 on: May 26, 2007, 03:35:31 PM »
Cool review man I'm planing on getting a Obi Wan ROTS.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2008, 01:47:29 PM by JEDI TOM »

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2007, 11:57:53 PM »
GL wanted a "Used Universe" look for the OT For a reason! I really wish I coud post pics of my Two most used sabers to show a VERY good example of this!

Great review! The Obi-Wan ROTS is one of my personal favorites in the FX line!

retrousse