fiduciary

Author Topic: 2 New Acolytes and 1 new Salem Series for sale, Kinda Picture heavy Thread!  (Read 2188 times)

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
Told ya we been busy.  ;D ;D

For sale today are 2 new Acolyte Series (ACS2 and ACS3) saber and 1 Salem Series (SS#4).

First one is the ACS2ACS2 is a 1.25" chrome Tube based saber powder coated in gloss black. The emitter and grip is powder coated in Translucent Copper. It has an Economy Hasbro Sound card powered by a 4 AAA Battery Pack and features a P4 Green LED.

Nice little stunt saber with sound.
The price is $145.00
Add a Covertec Knob for $6.00
Add a Blade for $20.00, your choice of White Poly-C or Clear, ...both with 4ft of Gemini Film.

SOLD

Next One is the ACS3
ACS3 is a 1.25" chrome Tube based saber powder coated in gloss black. The emitter and grip is powder coated in Hammer Tone Gold. It has an Economy Hasbro Sound card powered by a 4 AAA Battery Pack and features a LUX III Red LED.

Nice little stunt saber with sound.
The price is $125.00
Add a Covertec Knob for $6.00
Add a Blade for $20.00, your choice of White Poly-C or Clear, ...both with 4ft of Gemini Film.

SOLD

Last One is the SS#4
SS#4 is a 1.50" chrome Tube based saber with an MS Ribbed section, blade holder, pommel and covertec knob. The shroud is sanded to a brass finish and powder coated Clear so it wont tarnish. The Grip section is powdercoated Nickel. . It has an Economy Hasbro Sound card powered by a 4 AAA Battery Pack and features a LUX III Amber LED.

Pretty cool stunt saber with sound.
The price is $230.00

The SS#4 can be upgraded to a MR/HFX and QuickDisconnect battery/Speaker Combo.
MR/HFX Upgrade is $65.00
LED QD is $10.00
Battery/Speaker combo QD is $12.00

Here are some family photos of the 3. All ready for adoption, .....can be purchased separately or as a ready made collection. ;D ;D

Hope you enjoy them,...PM if interested.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 08:50:24 PM by Darth_Call »

Offline Orakaa

• Master Force User
  • I'll send you in hades... with a taste of paradise
    • Orakaa - photography and computer graphics
SWEET :D

Orakaa - photographer, photoshop expert and graphic designer

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
These sabers take sinktube building to a whole new level. I hope someone snatches these up quickly...great job on these builds!

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
Bump, ...these are still up for grabs!

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
Nice! ;D

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
Bump,

The ACS#2 sold, I was gonna list it tonight here with the Ebay link, but it sold already. Opps

Here is the listing for the ACS#3, (The Red one)
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=300319979896

The SS#4 will go on Ebay in a few days if no one wants it here.

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User

bump

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
Well, the ACS#3 sold on Ebay, .....so we'll push our luck and throw that last one up in a few days.

This is the last one let in this batch, I'll post an Ebay link in a day or so:

SS#4 is a 1.50" chrome Tube based saber with an MS Ribbed section, blade holder, pommel and covertec knob. The shroud is sanded to a brass finish and powder coated Clear so it wont tarnish. The Grip section is powdercoated Nickel. . It has an Economy Hasbro Sound card powered by a 4 AAA Battery Pack and features a LUX III Amber LED.

Pretty cool stunt saber with sound.
The price is $230.00

The SS#4 can be upgraded to a MR/HFX and QuickDisconnect battery/Speaker Combo.
MR/HFX Upgrade is $65.00
LED QD is $10.00
Battery/Speaker combo QD is $12.00

Offline Aelde Renn

• Experienced Force User
I kinda wish I'd seen this one before I ordered the Arbiter..... but then again, I'm glad I didn't, cause that would have been a really hard choice!  This is a fantastic saber, hope you'll do another along these lines in the future when I can afford to buy again!

Anything worth doing is worth doing right; anything worth having is worth waiting for!

Offline Master Jedye

• The Master of the School for the Dremel-Fu Gifted
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Master Jedye
    • Gemini Concepts
I kinda wish I'd seen this one before I ordered the Arbiter..... but then again, I'm glad I didn't, cause that would have been a really hard choice!  This is a fantastic saber, hope you'll do another along these lines in the future when I can afford to buy again!

Thank you.  The Arbiter is a great saber and you'll be very pleased with it.  Good weight, solid and highly customizable. 
These Acolyte and Salem series sabers are made between custom jobs...so they will be available again. 

First place winner in the 19 BBY \"Mustafar LavaRock Belly Crawl\"

Offline Aelde Renn

• Experienced Force User

Thank you.  The Arbiter is a great saber and you'll be very pleased with it.  Good weight, solid and highly customizable. 
These Acolyte and Salem series sabers are made between custom jobs...so they will be available again. 

This is good to know, I'll probably be in the market again in a few months!

Anything worth doing is worth doing right; anything worth having is worth waiting for!

retrousse