fiduciary

Author Topic: It gives you focus  (Read 918 times)

Offline EV-9D9

• Master Force User
It gives you focus
« on: July 08, 2011, 11:51:25 PM »
Once upon a time I used to peruse the ebay star wars toy auctions daily, and often bidding on something. I have about 20 boxes of stuff collected over a 10 year period. Since discovering custom sabers, I hardly look at all, and it almost seems like an abandoned lost interest. Suddenly the Emperor’s words popped in my head, “it gives you focus.” Yikes, have I given in to the dark side . . .  8)
-Graflex V Replica - BB W-FoC - by Master Yoda - CF5
-Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH - BRG - Romans Parts Screen Accurate - by scottjua - CF7+CeX
-Obi-Wan Kenobi TPM - BB BB-FoC - OM Screen Accurate - CF5
-Stormtrooper - RGBW - JQSabers - Upgraded by Lord Bane - CF6+CeX
-Ventress (Force Witch) - RGB - Solo's Hold - CF7+CeX

Offline Katarn

• Experienced Force User
Re: It gives you focus
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2011, 02:24:07 PM »
I know what you mean. I collect tons of figues. Evrything from marvel legends, marvel universe, transformers, gi joes, and of course star wars. Bassically if its hasbro i buy it lol but lately i hit the brakes on them big time. Mostly to afford saber stuff, but it gets so frustrating trying to find new figures in storees, and waves get skipped due to peg warmers, etc. Just a pain. And i hate overpaying online. Im falling so far behind i am starting to give up. Been just buying occasionally the charactersi really love. Couple weeks ago i bought my first star wars figure in like 3 years, the new vintage luke rotj. Its awesome with new articulation but of course i noticed its the wrong lightsaber haha its obi-wans lool

Anyway, yeah i hear ya. Time to weed out some stuff. I will probably put it up here in the trade federation and/or evilbay. Mostly prequel stuff.
Korbanth LS6 Hero PC 1.6 conversion by LDM (next best thing to the MkVI)
TCSS MHS #1 "Coppertop"
Vintage Graflex ANH

retrousse