fiduciary

Author Topic: Introduction and Graflex Build  (Read 429 times)

Offline NotJustToast

• No Force
  • Super rad saber dude!
Introduction and Graflex Build
« on: January 13, 2020, 03:28:57 PM »
Hi all! Found this forum while learning about building my first saber. I've liked Star Wars since I was a kid and now I have a 3.5 year old son that really likes the new movies so it has been a lot of fun being the dad now. Anyways I've worked on 80's and 90's Japanese cars building motors and suspension to race in the canyons (AE86 corolla, FC RX7, and  Silvia 240sx) since I was about 16. The other day I decided I wanted a light saber and learned all about builds and ready made sabers. Can't believe the sub culture that is involved but like anything we love, go big right! Anyways I'm going to attempt to build a esb graflex from TGS and go all out on the internals with the mb-sabers metal masters crystal reveal. Not sure exactly what sound board yet but I really like the neopixel blade stuff so I will probably go that route. Once I get the build list complete I will post it and see what you guys think. Happy new year and cheers.

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: Introduction and Graflex Build
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2020, 09:06:24 PM »
Awesome that you found the community, and want to build a saber!  There are a few others who recently made the same decision, so take a peak at their posts and replies!  Figure out your chassis and design as that will impact your parts list. Best of luck!

retrousse