fiduciary

Author Topic: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS EBAY SELLER!!! (Update 6-9-2007)  (Read 41746 times)

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
Re: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS EBAY SELLER!!! (Update 6-9-2007)
« Reply #45 on: July 06, 2007, 11:56:43 PM »
Someone broke into your house?  Man I'm really sorry =(

I know how it feels. We were pretty much cleaned out in a robbery in Cleveland, OH about 5 years ago.

Sorry to hear that, Heimidal. I was actually joking. But B&Es are all to prevailant these days.

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline GoldLdr

• Experienced Force User
  • Stay on Target!
« Reply #46 on: July 07, 2007, 07:56:52 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about the robbery!  We had that happen to us several years back.  They were very selective and only took specific items, many of which would have been hard to find.  We (and the police) felt it was someone who worked in our appartment complex and would have been in the appartment for inspections/maintenance reasons, since there was very little of the rest of the appartment disturbed.

I hope you manage to recover some of what you lost!

-GoldLdr

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2007, 08:11:52 AM »
Not going to far OT but I have been waiting amlost a month for a saber piece I ordered from another dealer on the bay. It was paid for on June 9th, shipped on June 12th. Nothing yet. Seller says it went out on the 12th. I will update as to how it turns out.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline HAN SOLO

• Jedi/Alliance General aka FX-Sabers' "The Most Interesting Scoundrel"
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Meet my business parter. His name is DL-44.
« Reply #48 on: July 07, 2007, 10:58:02 AM »
Not going to far OT but I have been waiting amlost a month for a saber piece I ordered from another dealer on the bay. It was paid for on June 9th, shipped on June 12th. Nothing yet. Seller says it went out on the 12th. I will update as to how it turns out.

Talk to PayPal, maybe? The cover up to 45 days, I think.

Negotiator 007
More to follow.........

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #49 on: July 07, 2007, 11:01:28 AM »

Did they provide any kind of tracking info, or optional insurance?

Offline BIGGS DARKLIGHTER

• Formerly known as Heimidal
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Red 3 Standing By
« Reply #50 on: July 07, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
I am so sorry to hear about the robbery!  We had that happen to us several years back.  They were very selective and only took specific items, many of which would have been hard to find.  We (and the police) felt it was someone who worked in our appartment complex and would have been in the appartment for inspections/maintenance reasons, since there was very little of the rest of the appartment disturbed.

I hope you manage to recover some of what you lost!

-GoldLdr

3 days before we were robbed the apartment that was the mirror image of ours was robbed (so we had a funny feeling we were next anyway). When they robbed the other apartment they laid out all of that guy's buisiness suits and only took the "good" labels. Same thing with his clothing. The left all the rest. As for us, they did it at noon and I think they got interrupted since they had a lot more packed up and ready to go.  They did the same sort of thing with us too, for example, they took my wifes bicycle (which was a really nice Schwinn) but they did not take mine (which is an old beat up piece of garbage).  They also DID NOT take my computer which was very odd considering they took almost everything else electronic...  Who knows. I just hope we don't have to go through that again. We were most worried about our cat (who was a 3 month old kitten at the time) being gone because they literally removed both the front and back doors and doorframes with crowbars. Thankfully nothing happened to him and we found him huddled in a ball under a couch scared to death.

Back on subject though...EBAY always worries me for just these reasons. Right now I've got something on the way that I won on June 8th. According to the seller (who greatly apologized for taking 2 weeks to send it) it was sent 5 days ago so I'm really hoping it shows up early next week.

retrousse