fiduciary

Author Topic: About the Petit Crouton....  (Read 22736 times)

Offline knobe

• No Force
Re: About the Petit Crouton....
« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2012, 09:47:51 AM »
Do not recall, but I read something about them suffer some distortion ???. This may be related with the DI of hilt?  If anyone has more information I thank you.

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2012, 10:20:38 AM »
I have used he railmaster speakers with both the pc 1.6 and the cf 5.1 and noticed any distortion. They worked just fine with both soundboards.

Offline knobe

• No Force
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2012, 11:55:05 AM »
Even with some doubts I made the purchase of two speakers. With this information I am sure of a good business. Thank you.

Offline Wong Yoon Wei

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2012, 05:23:28 PM »
I have to point out that while those railmaster speakers have more headroom (hence much less distortion) than the regals, they are noticeably lower in volume. The difference is like 3 and 4 on the volume setting of a CF which is quite a big difference.

I promptly went back to those regals. The only time I encountered distortion with regals is when I converted a track with too high of a volume for use with isaber. Never encountered distortion yet with any soundfonts with the exception of Episode II by Novastar. But Novastar already admitted that that font will be problematic with newer CF.

HFX Anakin ROTS Rebel Blue

Offline knobe

• No Force
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2012, 06:46:09 AM »
Which Regals are you currently using 1W or 1.5W.

retrousse