First of all - always connect the 20-22 AWG (or two leads of 24 AWG) Positive wire from the Neopixel blade (connector) directly to the battery Positive terminal (or same Positive contact on the recharge port), but not to the sound board Positive (because it's easier and more efficient for current flow).
2) you need a 330-470 Ohm Data resistor on R2 pads for the 1st connector Hilt side pcb on-board 5 pixels as shown in the manual.
3) you must never bridge the Data pad with GND (Blade ID pads) with solder on the Blade side pcb, because nothing will work this way (you add a "Blade ID" resistor or just leave the pads open)
4) on the 2nd Hilt side pcb just bridge the "BP" pad with the neighbor "-" pad, you don't need a purple wire
5) you don't need 2 Data resistors for the blade (1 on Hilt pcb and 1 on Blade pcb), so you can just bridge the R1 pads on the 2nd Hilt side pcb (but you can also keep them both, it will still work)
6) "Blade ID" resistor on your 2nd Blade side pcb (your actual blade) is not required in CFX build, it only works with Proffieboard
7) Blade detection won't work in this build, because the resistor must be in the hilt on that purple wire "accessory resistor" (as shown in the CFX manual) and because you have another pair of connectors between the sound board and the blade. So CFX will only detect the connection inside the hilt (chassis), but not the connection of the blade