fiduciary

Author Topic: CORBIN merging with TCSS !!  (Read 3110 times)

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
CORBIN merging with TCSS !!
« on: January 29, 2007, 07:59:59 AM »
I read at other forum, Corbin has announced his mergure (if that is the spelling!) with The Custom Saber Shop to offer greater products and customer service: 

quoting him:

---

I'd like to announce that for the last month or so, I've been in negotiations with Strydur at The Custom Saber Shop and we've decided to work together to help bring folks more products and better customer service.
To that end, I'm pleased to announce that Corbin's Components will be merging with the Custom Saber Shop starting in February. I'm going to be the conceptual designer for new products as well as the Customer Service/Public Relations guy. You'll be seeing more of me at conventions and on the forums.
Everything that you can get from me now should still be available for those that want it. I'm just going to be able to focus more on developing things and keeping the products current as technology progresses. I won't be selling Luxeons, optics or any of the other things that TCSS will be handling once the merger is complete. This will allow me to devote more time to interacting with the customers and designing new things.

Corbin Das

Corbin@TheCustomSaberShop.com

---

best wishes guys.
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline ryanlb

• Experienced Force User
    • A Clone's Paradise
Re: CORBIN merging with TCSS !!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2007, 08:07:16 AM »
Cool.  I've purchased from both, and I hang out at TCSS forums quite a bit.  This should be good.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
Re: CORBIN merging with TCSS !!
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2007, 11:40:25 AM »
Yes... strength in numbers there is, I feel good things will come from this.

Stand together to survive, the Aftermarket will. 8)

retrousse