fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for Yoda!  (Read 13986 times)

Offline vivan_cygna

• formerly known as Vivan Cygna
  • Master Force User
Re: Feedback for Yoda!
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2007, 09:57:23 PM »
Doing business with Yoda is beyond pleasure.
Yoda's service is even beyond other premium sellers I've ever encountered.

My transaction with Yoda was... probably the most difficult transaction for him. And none of those troubles were the fault on his part.
It was just that I happened to live half a globe away from him, in a country blacklisted by many internet sellers.
I had difficulties to find a method to pay him, and the shipment alone would cost me almost half the price of his Graflex.

But he was with me all the time, together searching for alternatives, the ones that wouldn't cost me more than it should.
I felt like I was the only customer he had, which I believe was not the case. That was just Yoda's perfect service that made me feel that way.

With all those efforts and further quotes optimization, I even wonder did Yoda make profit out of my order :D

And this is how I rate Yoda: 6 out of 5.

5 out of 5 for being a perfect, professional, premium seller.
And a bonus 1 point that he goes beyond that: as a kind and attentive one too.
Eat all the bacon!

Offline Kyle Katarnn

• Formerly know as Kyle Katarn
  • Master Force User
  • The Sarlacc found me somewhat indigestable, Solo.
« Reply #16 on: January 17, 2007, 06:04:40 PM »
This is a late feedback but I want to make it count.

I have to agree that doing business with Yoda was a great experience and I look forward to do more business with him. He constructed my graflex and did an excellent job. Not only takes care of his customers seriously, he takes pride for product quality and excellent service. I recommend to everyone who seek for unique vintage graflex, each constructed with the highest quality parts that makes a vintage Graflex one of a kind, ...an elegant weapon from a more civilized age.

Offline zmmptet3

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #17 on: January 22, 2007, 11:21:00 AM »
Wow, I just found this board. I wanted to let everyone know that I had an awesome transaction experience with Master Yoda to get my Graflex IV saber. The saber is excellent, and so was the transaction.
"So when's tipoff?" -me, speaking about the Super Bowl

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #18 on: January 24, 2007, 01:15:32 AM »
Thank you :)

I'm always happy to see the enjoyment people get form the Graflex FX-Sabers I've been doing.

I hope to see a few of you with your sabers at C4 8)

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2007, 03:29:24 PM »
Ok now, is there anything more I can say?

Just recieved my Graflex today, and I am amazed. The convertion was done flawlessly, the hilt looks unbelievably nice, the communication with Yoda was swift and always responded what i asked with answers I could understand and precisely with the info I needed.  The service was amazing, fast, and really really flexible.  The quality of the product is incredible.  I mean:  I think Yoda is the best seller I have had deals with, and with this I include any other seller (not just sabers or star wars related stuff, but any other thing I have bought) MAN, he was more caring for his costumers than a car seller, you know? those that are super friendly cause they want to sell you a car.

Master Yoda work is top notch.

Vivan Cygna rated Yoda 6 out of 5.

I have to give him another star.  7 out of 5 (yes, breaking the limits of excellent service, product and costumer care)

He was always positive when building this saber for me, and he even worked under pressure, with a deadline and during the xmas holidays to ensure my money was well spent, and man, I am not even sure if he made a profit with my project!!  This man makes sabers out of love, and believe me IT SHOWS!!  It seems to me that the biggest I got out of this deal is that I made a new friend, who responded as a life long friend, without even knowing me that much.  If only every seller treated his costumers this nice, world would be at peace!  :D

It's the most beautiful saber I have seen. It's Vintage, Real and much much appreciated! 

If you need a Graflex then Yoda is the only way to go!!

Master Yoda, I am sorry to have put you through such stress and pressure when building the Graflex V2, just want to let you know, It's my prize saber, and will hold the central position in my collection. I LOVE IT.  :D  ;D  :D  ;D

Now as you can see I am a little overexcited so i will just power down and plug myself to the outlet to recharge.

EDIT 09/02/2007: I have had a lot of extra questions for master Yoda after recieving my graflex, and I want to add this:

Yoda keeps giving his customers the added value of troubleshooting and doubt clarifying, even after you got your saber.  thankyou Yoda for continuing to answer my questions (even the dumb ones) and for keeping contact with me for this matters.  7 out of 5 once again.

« Last Edit: February 08, 2007, 04:05:35 PM by R2-D2 »
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2007, 04:17:54 PM »
Thank you R2 :)

I always enjoy the excitement my Graflexs bring their new owners and I know your especially
thankfull for yours :D

The Graflex is the Iconic Saber of Star Wars and I ensure my enthusiasim for the Story is told
through my work.
I do care about my Customers as most of them are members here and I feel the same about this
saber as they do.

I do them one at a time so it's not a real "money making" deal for me but, more a Labor of Love
for Star Wars. By bringing people that happiness make me happy that I've done something
that can touch peoples lives in a positive way with something that helps them re-live some of the best
memories of the Saga.

thanks for your compliments R2 ;D

May the Force be with You
always
YODA

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #21 on: March 25, 2007, 06:36:34 AM »
OK once again Yoda just did it!

I got an "evolution of a lightsaber" stand, a graflex top and an empty anakin rots hilt,  oh and a graflex V2 saber plaque.  They arrived yesterday and everything was in order.
Master Yoda: the saber stand is awesome and the plaque rules, also the hilts you send me were on such a very nice condition.  Transaction was swift and smooth and everything just super OK

Thanks once again!  Your work+service+attention is TOP NOTCH. simply the best.

And the collection keeps growing!
On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #22 on: March 26, 2007, 07:18:33 PM »
Your very Welcome R2 ;D

I'm glad you like everything...

The Anakin was from a new MR and the Graflex top I cleaned up  quite a bit so it should
all look good together when displayed on the new stand 8)

MTFBWY
always
YODA

Offline Sora Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #23 on: May 14, 2007, 12:12:54 PM »
Wow reading this feed back i am definatly buying one of his anakin empty hilts and he was already being good to me before i decided to buy it we have been discussing things and he also offers you a far price so i will definatly be doing buisiness with him soon

Offline QUINLAN VOS

• Formerly known as Acampa
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Feel the Force
« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2007, 06:58:17 PM »
Yoda is the best of the best for Making sabers and doing good business

5 out of 5 for an awesome graflex and a very short wait.  Got my tracking # the night my check got to him
"Two Morgukai against one wounded Jedi? Seems unfair. Would it help if I closed my eyes?"
―Quinlan Vos

Offline zmmptet3

• Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 06:27:00 PM »
Got my EP2 Stunt today. Once again, 5/5 on everything, thanks Master Yoda
"So when's tipoff?" -me, speaking about the Super Bowl

Offline Jedi Knight Logan

• MASTER OF THE HURRICANE FLURRY
  • Master Force User
  • "Have lightsaber, will travel....."
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 06:31:40 PM »
I purchased a Ep. 2 stunt saber from Yoda last week. Yodas' customer service is fantastic, I made the purchase on 6/19, he sent it out 1st. thing 6/20, and I recdieved it today, that puppy must have been dropped off by the Millenium Falcon. ;D He responds to emails at light speed as well. The craftsmanship of the saber is exquisite and I will go into more detail on that in my upcoming review of it.  Dealing with Yoda has been an absolute pleasure and I hope this is the first of many dealings with him, I highly recommend anyone who has the chance to deal with him to do so. :)

"A Jedi uses the Force for knowledge and defense, never for attack..."

Offline Sora Skywalker

• Padawan Learner
« Reply #27 on: July 25, 2007, 03:30:57 PM »
Got my Anakin Rots Hilt today  :o i just bought the hilt from him cause im using it to make a luxeon

Great Service, Very Patient while waiting for me to make the money, Item Came in quickly, Item looked as it did in the pictures, Over All 5/5

Will Do business with again in the future  ;)

Offline Dark Helmet

• Force User
  • Hail Skroob!
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2007, 06:08:52 AM »
I've received my Yoda's Luke ESB replica today.

Our master did a wonderful job with the saber, as we already know.
The package was perfect and protected the item in an excellent way from USA to Italy.
Yoda has been really kind during the crafting/shipping process, sending me a tracking number and helping with the italian customs troubles (which delayed the delivery by a week.... :|)

5/5 but i will rate him with a 10/5 :D

Another great work & trade for master Yoda!
LS Owned:

+ Yoda's Graflex V (Luke ESB Replica) -a masterpiece-
+ Cyan Luxeon III Anakin ROTS

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
« Reply #29 on: November 23, 2007, 07:23:42 PM »
I've received my Yoda's Luke ESB replica today.

Our master did a wonderful job with the saber, as we already know.
The package was perfect and protected the item in an excellent way from USA to Italy.
Yoda has been really kind during the crafting/shipping process, sending me a tracking number and helping with the italian customs troubles (which delayed the delivery by a week.... :|)

5/5 but i will rate him with a 10/5 :D

Another great work & trade for master Yoda!

Your very welcome Dark Helmet and I hope it serves your collection proudly for years to come 8)

retrousse