fiduciary

Author Topic: Crimson Sister saber  (Read 668 times)

Offline Guylo Ren

• Padawan Learner
  • Hi to all,dark side & light alike!
Crimson Sister saber
« on: March 09, 2021, 09:59:03 AM »
Hey all,just taken delivery of the beautiful Crimson Sister saber from Korbanth,his take on the Second Sister saber from Jedi: Fallen Order.It's been a while coming,& has been totally worth it to see the look on my girlfriend's face (it was her surprise Christmas present,somewhat belated now but,hey ho):

It's an empty hilt for now,but will be going for full double ended neopixel install once she decides on her options,probably Proffie.I can confirm the finish across this entire hilt in person is beautiful; went for the limited black ring option for that bit of extra sexiness,& wow does it look good with the silver script (which is lightly machined into the ring surface,by the way):

Came with nice solid blade plugs fitted,will accept 7/8" blades,& the red sections in the centre of the grip & near the emitter ends are shine-through.You should be able to see the discreet sound venting also,on the 'inside' of the hinge areas at both ends.The swivel action to deploy the ring fully is firm,super-smooth & regulated,lovely finish all round & we can't wait to have it installed.

Top marks to Korbanth (thank you Randy!)- this one's an absolute beauty,highly recommended!🏆 Enjoy!

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: Crimson Sister saber
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 07:40:25 PM »
Looks great...saw someone on another group talking about 2 sound boards in this so you can have two blade sound!  Let us know what you end up doing.

retrousse