fiduciary

Author Topic: How do you get one of LDMs MKVIs?  (Read 2731 times)

Offline highflyer

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
How do you get one of LDMs MKVIs?
« on: January 11, 2016, 06:04:31 AM »
So, I tried to read through all the relevant threads and of course I also contacted General Grievous directly via pm, but a lot of the information seems outdated, he is probably busy and maybe someone else can clarify things for me?
I want to commission a Luke ROTJ MKVI Hero if possible. The correct way would seem to be to post in the "Build Log" thread, but the only one I can find here is from the 3rd Quarter of 2015.

Or, since the saber is listed on the price list, does this mean it is available to order anytime?
If so, what would be the correct/ideal channel for placing the order?

Offline Starwinder

• Master Force User
  • I don't like sand...
Re: How do you get one of LDMs MKVIs?
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2016, 06:36:51 AM »
Ah so you want to get your hands on a MKVI - an awesome choice!

I wouldn't post in the build log; it might get lost there.  LDM will get to your PM soon - he's just a busy guy and sabers aren't his day job. 
You could also try contacting him via email/website: http://www.ldmcustomsabers.com/contact.htm

Offline highflyer

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2016, 06:40:46 AM »
yeah, I am aware that all the guild members are super busy right now.
I just wanted to make sure I was going through the right channels and didn't miss any instructions about how to make a request like that. Thank you!

Offline Revanchist

• Padawan Learner
  • Aspiring Sentinel
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2016, 03:09:33 PM »
I am sure he will get back to you if he hasn't already. Marc over at LDM is a great guy and was crazy helpful for me. Even if the MK VIs aren't available, pretty much all his designs are top notch and as close to the real thing as you'll get.

retrousse