fiduciary

Author Topic: Custom Obi Hybrid saber run w/ real copper and brass thin neck sign up thread.  (Read 31539 times)

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
oops...just cleaned it out some...I also sent you a PM this morning.

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Got it and replied, thanks Michael!

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
Hi Michael, your In Box is full. Just wanted to reply to the run's progress PM that you sent us. No problem, thank you for the update! I am excited to see how these Obi's come out, they will be great!  Possibly done sometime in August-Sept?

Thanks again!

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
OOPS I did not know my inbox was full.  I cleaned up some

Offline trebuche

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Michael
   I was wondering if you might consider selling some of these parts by themselves?  I have a Karbanth Obi ANH hilt I am trying to convert to a Episode 3 Obi.  The Korbanth has a 7/8th inch copper tube that connects the emmitter to the grenade.  The thin neck you have created is the best I've seen and I don't think anyone has created buttons as accurate yours.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:45:28 PM by trebuche »

Offline Greypanther

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Are there any slots still open?

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
I am sorry there are no more spots available.  I am way behind on just getting these done and I cant really add any more to it.

trebuche...I am not sure how I missed your post, I am really sorry for the late reply.  I may or may not have some spare parts to sell but I will not be doing any fitting or trying to make it work with another saber.  IF and that is a big IF I do have anything it will be after the run is over and it will be as is with the person getting it responsible to make it work with their own saber.

Offline Darthvix

• Master Force User
    • Darthvix Custom Sabers
Greypanther wants to buy my spot Cheebacca but he was wondering if he buys it can the specs be changed to
blade holder 8
6 grooves
star and copper stud
tri cree
brass activation card
covertec

I am not sure what I picked when the run opened so they might be those already ?

Thanks
Best,
Terry

Offline Darthvix

• Master Force User
    • Darthvix Custom Sabers
GreyPanther has bought my spot and is now the owner of Spot #6. Please update the list.

Thank you

Best,
Terry

Offline Greypanther

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
I hope your vertigo is clearing up, be careful until it does! Dangerous condition.

Ohh man, that looks great! I'm I for your V2. Darthvix was in for the #8 so can this be done?

Thanks!

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
I hope your vertigo is clearing up, be careful until it does! Dangerous condition.

Ohh man, that looks great! I'm I for your V2. Darthvix was in for the #8 so can this be done?

Thanks!

Thanks,  It was never really vertigo and it was hard to describe.  It went away for the most part but would come back every now and then.  I finally got an answer to what the problem may be though (after going to a ton of doctors without a solution earlier in the year and thinking I was just crazy) and found out last week after a HIDA scan (because I was having chest pain but my heart checked out OK) that my gallbladder is not functioning at all (0% function).  My guess is that it was failing earlier in the year which was causing the majority of the strange feeling issues and just recently failed completely...that is just a guess though and I have 0 medical training lol.

I go see the surgeon on Wednesday and we will talk about what to do from there (more than likely remove it or possibly try medication to thin the bile and see if that helps it start working again). Sorry if that was TMI lol

I will put you down on the run.  Everyone else I will probably be sending out long overdue PMs in the next few days to discuss the run and its long overdue completion.

Offline Greypanther

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Hey Chewbacca,

Any thing new going on? Just thought I would check in.

Blue Skies,

Greypanther

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
No not since the last PM I sent explaining the wait and the offer I made.  Once I am able to get back on them I will update everyone.

Sorry for the continued delay on these.

retrousse