fiduciary

Author Topic: How would you rate ROTJ?  (Read 44264 times)

Offline Darth Maledictus

• No Force
  • Saber Staves rule
Re: How would you rate ROTJ?
« Reply #75 on: October 16, 2013, 08:10:59 AM »
ROTJ was the worst movie out of all of them imo. The acting was awful, even Harrison Ford seemed to be lacking. I find it hard to believe that little, primitive hamsters on two legs wielding rocks and sticks could take on an army of armored soldiers with blasters. The comedy was out of place, though it did define the relationship that Luke and Han had developed, which I did enjoy. Unfortunately nothing could make up for the bad acting, so I gave this movie a 3.   

Offline ntmf

• Padawan Learner
Re: How would you rate ROTJ?
« Reply #76 on: July 10, 2014, 03:58:30 AM »
ROTJ was the worst movie out of all of them imo. The acting was awful, even Harrison Ford seemed to be lacking. I find it hard to believe that little, primitive hamsters on two legs wielding rocks and sticks could take on an army of armored soldiers with blasters. The comedy was out of place, though it did define the relationship that Luke and Han had developed, which I did enjoy. Unfortunately nothing could make up for the bad acting, so I gave this movie a 3.

Well, that is your opinion. BUT They introduced the rapid changes between total different plots/places (space/endor/tatooine) that is still used today in Game of thrones. And it still works great. - The acting? I liked!

retrousse