fiduciary

Author Topic: How would you rate ANH?  (Read 34313 times)

Offline bombarta

• Master Force User
  • Impressive..... most Impressive!
Re: How would you rate ANH?
« Reply #45 on: February 06, 2013, 12:05:01 PM »
reading the comments about these films has been fun!

gotta say these days i rate ANH at only a 7 especially since he added all the extra scenes, it didn't need it, the attempt at putting jabba in the film was laughable at best, could of done a whole lot better, SKINNY Jabba lol what the xxx!

just so you know this came out 6 years after i was born, ive seen all the films more than 1000 times each, i did watch them once a week for about 3 years when i was a kid, i was obsessed hahaha and now i fall asleep when i try watching them, the last time was 3 days ago watching ROTJ lol, i know them off by heart, so i guess it just bores me now.

don't get me wrong though, they are still the greatest films of all time in my opinion.
I don't know, i gotta bad feeling about this!

Offline DarkJediKnight

• Master Force User
  • InUmbrisPotestasEst--In the shadows there is power
« Reply #46 on: October 15, 2013, 09:54:26 AM »
Good movie, not the best in the series but was something different at that time. We saw a young Luke and the old Ben(Obi Wan) Kenobi. It was nice to see his story shown in his younger years with the newer movies as well. Definitely liked it but not my favorite overall.
MR Darth Vader ESB(stock)
MR Darth Vader ESB(converted PC2)                                  
MR Anakin AOTC "Darkside version"(converted CF5)
Yoda Replica Graflex V(CF4)
MR Anakin AOTC(converted PC3)
Hasbro Anakin ROTS(converted PC2)
Parks Replica Graflex ESB/TFA w/glass eye(CF5)

Offline Darth Maledictus

• No Force
  • Saber Staves rule
« Reply #47 on: October 16, 2013, 09:08:33 AM »
ANH is my second favorite movie out of all of them. It's not that I liked anything in particular about it, it's that it wasn't as good as ESB but was better than... well... all the others. I give it an 8.

retrousse