fiduciary

Author Topic: Feedback for QUI-GON JINN (Formerly Jay-Gon Jinn)  (Read 16964 times)

Offline hedgehog1

• Simply Red, standing by
  • Force User
  • Never going to grow up.
Re: Feedback for QUI-GON JINN (Formerly Jay-Gon-Jinn)
« Reply #90 on: May 01, 2013, 07:43:51 PM »
Just bought a brass padawan saber from QUI-GON JINN.  He would not let me pay until he had the saber absolutely complete.  The saber is great, but the printed user manual with pictures of the saber really blew me away.  I think it is a lovely 'professional' touch.

Highly recommended.  5/5.

Knight50

« Reply #91 on: September 13, 2013, 03:26:37 PM »
I purchased his padawan saber a while back. I was going through some bad DRL at the time. He was extremely understanding and was
very patient with me. The saber itself is extremely well built, very sturdy. his communications was excellent and the item was VERY well
packed up. I will definitely do business with him at any time.

A very well deserved

5/5

Offline Johannes Huber

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #92 on: November 15, 2014, 05:18:56 PM »
Just received a saber from Qui-gon a couple of days ago. Great saber, excellent communication, fast delivery, you know the rest :) Easy 5/5

Offline Shaku

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #93 on: October 27, 2016, 10:49:03 PM »
I bought QUI-GON JINN's ATS-003 prototype saber and I couldn't be happier. He was prompt, professional, and answered all of my questions. He shipped right away and everything was packaged with care. The whole experience was exceptional. The saber itself is expertly crafted, great to hold, and easy to use. I love it! It suits my needs wonderfully and I would absolutely recommend it. 5/5

retrousse