fiduciary

Author Topic: Outer Rim Armory Website coming soon!  (Read 3408 times)

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
Outer Rim Armory Website coming soon!
« on: February 17, 2009, 07:35:49 PM »
Just popping in here to let everyone know that Progress is booming at Outer Rim Armory!

The Information Station (Forums) are now up and running.  Though the battle station is not yet fully operational, it is being staffed,  formatted, and Reformatted, to better serve the needs of our clients.

The forum is not for everyone.  I have decided to only allow trusted friends, and clients that have purchased items from me to peruse them.  They are basically an information dump, and a place where clients can contact me more easily than email.

Every member must be approved by the Admins.  That is because of some unsettling events that transpired.  We will not discuss that here or there.  Those events are in the past and will remain there.

It is a time for progress, and I forsee many cool advancements in the coming months ;)

To those that have already joined. Thank you!

The website is uploading as we speak, and I ask that all traffic be stopped until the site is ready.  This is at the request of the web designer working on the site.  It will facilitate the upload process, and then I can begin updating with lots of pictures.

There will be links to all those that I will be doing business with, as well: FX-Sabers, Ultra, TCSS, Do-Clo, Parks, Saberforge (Tentative)... Just to name a few.

With new Hasbro FX's Con the horizon, there will be a lot of R&D done on them to facilitate Conversions and the like.

Thanks for your support everyone!

Offline Red Five

• Master Force User
  • "My daddy can whoop your daddy!" -Luke Skywalker
Re: Outer Rim Armory Website coming soon!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 08:58:26 PM »
Can't wait to see what you have - it's a given it's going to be great with your name on it.

Offline orlandocepeda

• Force User
  • sometimes they call me Darth Parker
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2009, 09:48:59 AM »
looking forward to seeing your site up and running good for you man
 bigger and better things aways on the horizon

Offline darthmorbius

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 05:10:34 PM »
Site is up and Store is open to US customers.  I am still having trouble with the international shipping calculator.

More products will be uploaded soon!

Offline Darth Clonas

• Force User
  • Stop staring before I throw this bag at you.
    • My Band's Website...Currently under construction.
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 01:37:37 PM »
good luck with the site I want to see it when its done
Darth Clonas was a Jedi for 4 years and joined the Sith Academy where he graduated and only uses a blue saber for fights inside the sith. For battles he uses a red saber . But, during his training, he was shocked and his outer tissues were destroyed, so he wears  armor. Darth Clonas now roams along his master, Lord Magnus.......

Offline Count Malik

• No Force
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 03:15:55 PM »
Very nice site! :o ;D

retrousse