fiduciary

Author Topic: Grayven's MR FX Lightsaber Construction set (Joe Jedi) review ( pics Update)  (Read 96497 times)

Offline Ducos Rossis

• Experienced Force User
Re: Grayven's MR FX Lightsaber Construction set (Joe Jedi) review ( pics Update)
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2008, 09:56:16 AM »
anybody know if the pommels will fit other fx sabers? reason i ask is the wife got one just for the guts and i want to put a diffrent pommel on my luke ANH??

Offline darth_call

• Master Force User
Re: Grayven's MR FX Lightsaber Construction set (Joe Jedi) review ( pics Update)
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2008, 10:26:27 AM »
No, they won't fit on the Luke ANH, (I seem to be the bearer of bad news for u lately, don't I?) ;)

They would fit the yoda saber, ..but sometimes the yoda battery pack gets in the way.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2008, 01:43:17 PM by darth_call »

Offline Ducos Rossis

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:49 AM »
dang it!! my saber hates me! is it too small or to big? i swear i weld the xxx thing on..

Offline MoonDragn

• Force User
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:32 AM »
anybody know if the pommels will fit other fx sabers? reason i ask is the wife got one just for the guts and i want to put a diffrent pommel on my luke ANH??

Did you mean with the aluminum casing or the inside plastic enclosed guts?

Offline Ducos Rossis

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2008, 11:02:20 AM »
i wanted to put one of the pommels from the joe jedi kit on my luke ANH just to change it up a bit...

Offline MoonDragn

• Force User
« Reply #200 on: December 02, 2008, 11:05:22 AM »
Ahhh, nope it won't fit. I believe the inner diameter of those things are close to 1.4". Not even big enough to fit over the MHS.
The luke pummel is around 1.5"

Offline Darth Scythe

• Master Force User
« Reply #201 on: December 02, 2008, 12:52:05 PM »
They do however fit the Yoda ROTS.
Vader's Vault OSPP stunt "Majesty"
Do-Clo Yoda Lux III Red
Ultrasabers Luke ROTJ Lux III LedEngin 5 watt Green w/emitter upgrade
MR Luke ANH Stock
General Grievous/LDM Mace Windu ROTS TruPurple with windowed emitter
MHS saber \\\"Civil Elegance/Elegant Civility\\\" W.I.P.

retrousse