fiduciary

Author Topic: The official LDM/MH GK3 run thread ***RUN COMPLETED***  (Read 96671 times)

Offline CHEWBACCA

• JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
Re: The official LDM/MH GK3 run thread ***RUN COMPLETED***
« Reply #315 on: June 25, 2019, 08:36:16 AM »
Great news.  The anodizing company said I could ship the parts to them.  They will be going today or tomorrow.  Thank goodness this is moving again.  Again sorry for the delays but at least we are one step closer to getting done.

The timing should be about right when we get the parts back for the CFX to be out or close to out. 

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #316 on: June 25, 2019, 09:15:59 AM »
Awesome news!!! Thanks for posting...

Really excited for this one

Offline dr.djcolegrove

• Force User
  • Impressive, most impressive
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2019, 09:38:12 PM »
Great to hear an update.  Didn’t see my name updated on the list.  I bought a spot from another forum member a while back.  Just want to make sure it didn’t fall between the cracks.
VV/JQ Sabers: Starkiller; SC/VV: Qui-Gon limited edition; VV:Ardent Elite/Havoc/Hero; JQ Sabers:Graflex x2/Graflex Revisited/Lumi/Plo/Chromed Obi TPMx2/Chromed Duke; RO Sabers: Luke ANH and Rey TFA/Obi ANH/KotaV5; HARP: TFU1 SK/DM/SS/TFU2 SK/QGJ/Obi TPM; LDM: GK3/Jacen Solo; GCS: Bane/Ascend x2/Jaina Solo; SH: Force Witch x2/Padawan x2/Corran/Ahsoka pair/Luke V2/TFU2. OM/LDM: Stormtrooper/Skinnyflex; Goodman: Laceratus; FR: Gungi/Wampa/Kota/Yun/Tenel Ka/Darth Talon; NA: Darth Baras;OR: Adi Gallia/Mara Jade;MR:Sid; 89Sabers: Sid,LukeV2

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #318 on: June 27, 2019, 07:09:00 AM »
Great to hear an update.  Didn’t see my name updated on the list.  I bought a spot from another forum member a while back.  Just want to make sure it didn’t fall between the cracks.

Fixed that for you.  Sorry about that.  Things are much easier now that I am getting notifications again.

Offline Scorpion

• Master Force User
  • GET OVER HERE!!!
« Reply #319 on: July 12, 2019, 12:23:24 PM »
hope the run is progressing

JQ SABERS MASTER ORGUS DIN CFX
JQ/LDM/MH GK3 OBI-WAN KENOBI Proffie
JQ MASTER REPLICAS LE SIDIOUS CONVERSION CS3
JQ~OM AWESOMESAUCE MAUL STAFF DUAL CFv7
LDM MKVI LUKE SKYWALKER ROTJ REVEAL CFv6
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN EP4 ANH (RUSSREP)CSV4
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX IV ANH CFv5
FX SABERS VINTAGE GRAFLEX V ESB CFv5
JQ SABERS OBI-WAN REVEAL AOTC CS3.0
JQ~VV STARKILLER #2 RUN1 CFv6 cex
JQ~OM ANAKIN "Skinnyflex" CS3
JQ~TRIDCLOUD ANAKIN AOTC CFv7
SC~VV QUIGON JINN #2 CFv5
OM OBIWAN TPM #2 CFv5
JQ SABERS LUKE ROTJ CFv4
JQ~korbanth DOOKU CS2
JQ~korbanth SIDIOUS CS2
JQ SABERS Kylo Ren CS3
LINK TO MY SABERS

Offline Darth Brooks

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2019, 04:01:00 PM »
I'm wondering what the progress is on these bad boys? How's the anodizing going?

Now that CFX is ready I'm just wondering if we have an idea how long before we can start installs?

Offline CHEWBACCA

• Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MH
« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2019, 09:02:52 PM »
I am still pushing for them to be done this year.  The anodizing company has still not gotten to it but I hound him every week.

Once things settle down for me on the CFX I am going to do a proof of concept for the saber on one of the hilts that is already anodized.

Also good news is the activation cards or what ever you want to call the things in the box are done and I should have them next week.

Offline Darth_Paul

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #322 on: September 09, 2019, 12:08:58 PM »
Hi. I purchased a Sidious saber from the LDM website in May and I still haven't received it. I've sent an email and also a message via the contact form on the website but haven't had replies to either. Could someone here please let me know what's happened to my order? Thanks.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Call 1-800-GENERAL now!
  • SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • The Saber Artist formerly known as LDM
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #323 on: September 09, 2019, 03:17:33 PM »
Hi. I purchased a Sidious saber from the LDM website in May and I still haven't received it. I've sent an email and also a message via the contact form on the website but haven't had replies to either. Could someone here please let me know what's happened to my order? Thanks.

I did indeed get your email from 3 hours ago and have responded.  I didn't receive the other two emails for some reason.  Feel free to PM me here any time if I haven't responded via email, that likely means your email went to my SPAM folder accidentally. 

Offline Darth_Paul

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #324 on: September 10, 2019, 10:54:37 AM »
Reply received. Thanks!

Offline dr.djcolegrove

• Force User
  • Impressive, most impressive
« Reply #325 on: October 23, 2019, 02:39:51 PM »
Now that we are getting closer to the year's end and the CFX has been out for awhile, are there any updates on the run's progress?  Thanks!
VV/JQ Sabers: Starkiller; SC/VV: Qui-Gon limited edition; VV:Ardent Elite/Havoc/Hero; JQ Sabers:Graflex x2/Graflex Revisited/Lumi/Plo/Chromed Obi TPMx2/Chromed Duke; RO Sabers: Luke ANH and Rey TFA/Obi ANH/KotaV5; HARP: TFU1 SK/DM/SS/TFU2 SK/QGJ/Obi TPM; LDM: GK3/Jacen Solo; GCS: Bane/Ascend x2/Jaina Solo; SH: Force Witch x2/Padawan x2/Corran/Ahsoka pair/Luke V2/TFU2. OM/LDM: Stormtrooper/Skinnyflex; Goodman: Laceratus; FR: Gungi/Wampa/Kota/Yun/Tenel Ka/Darth Talon; NA: Darth Baras;OR: Adi Gallia/Mara Jade;MR:Sid; 89Sabers: Sid,LukeV2

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #326 on: November 19, 2019, 12:06:36 PM »
Now that we are getting closer to the year's end and the CFX has been out for awhile, are there any updates on the run's progress?  Thanks!

Yes.  I spoke with MH yesterday so this is very current info.  These will all come with CFX.  As most of you know, we have had three anodizers pull out on us.  We want the perfect gloss black anodizing to make this the best replica ever made.  We (as of yesterday) have finally contracted with a reputable shop who is willing to take this (what is apparently a very small) job.  Once we get the parts back, MH Jango and I will get the installs finished BEFORE any other jobs we have in line.  We know everyone wants this run finished and believe me, we want it finished.  We truly appreciate everyone's patience.

Offline GusManB

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #327 on: December 27, 2019, 09:37:44 PM »
Hi Everyone, it's been ages since I have been on here, hows this project coming along?

Will the new boards include Neo pixel, smooth swing and include the Plector labels LED blades?
« Last Edit: December 28, 2019, 05:18:28 AM by GusManB »

Offline joker

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #328 on: December 28, 2019, 05:36:55 AM »
I hope RUN is moving forward.

Offline GENERAL GRIEVOUS

• Master Force User
    • ldmcustomsabers.com
« Reply #329 on: January 06, 2020, 05:16:29 PM »
I just spoke with MH.  The hilts were sent off to the Anodizer today and the deposit has been paid.  That was the hold-up.  We have inquired at 20+ anodizing companies and our job is always "too small" or "we'll fit it in when we can".  This should help us to move quickly once they come back (MH can add the timeframe that was promised to him). 

As to CFX, yes these will have CFX.  I am sure that They can be the pixel version instead of tri-cree if folks want, but a blade would not be included (although I'm sure we can make them available if folks want them).  I have not spoken to MH about this option, but I will do so and we'll iron that detail out with everyone once the hilts are anodized.

FYI, Jango will be assisting MH and I in the build process to expedite the orders as soon as the hilts are ready for install.

retrousse