fiduciary

Author Topic: Darthirishman Sith or Jedi  (Read 2270 times)

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
  • They used to call me Sifo-Dyas
Darthirishman Sith or Jedi
« on: October 07, 2005, 11:53:15 AM »
Hey just wanted to post some pics of my sabers, atleast for awhile these will be the only ones I own.

When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Then go find the person who has vodka and have a party

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
Re: Darthirishman Sith or Jedi
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2005, 11:54:08 AM »
These pics were taken with no flash except one
When life gives you lemons, make lemonade.  Then go find the person who has vodka and have a party

Offline trexy

• General of the Old Republic
  • Master Force User
  • At last we will have revenge!
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2005, 12:01:13 PM »
Nice picture,
its really bright!

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2005, 12:08:27 PM »
Yeah I think different camera make different pictures, cause when I look at the saber with my eye then the camera, its different trust me they are bright, but I think all the sabers have flaws the green and red you can see the LED's strung up the blade but only slighty the blue you can't any LED's.  I think the color spectrum comes into play cause you need two colors to make red and green so I think that is why you see the LED's in them rather than the blue cause blue is a primary color

Offline Mr.Griffin

• Master Force User
  • mmmmm... Star Wars
    • Family Guy Stuff
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2005, 12:09:12 PM »
cool
{[][][][]--{}================

(((FORMALLY MR.GRIFFIN)))

Offline Pfc Joker

• Force User
    • Tiny Puppy
« Reply #5 on: October 07, 2005, 04:17:44 PM »
One thing to try if your camera has these setting is change the metering mode or mess with EV compensation for a few shots.
Put it on Center Weighted or Spot Weighted if possible.  The Center Weighted will usually give ya the white core look and Spot (if aimed at the blade) will give the most accurate color of the blade.
"Well, if there's a bright center in the universe, you're on the planet it's farthest from."

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2005, 02:56:56 AM »
Wow, your pictures are brilliant. Even the Vader ESB looks very bright, only the Anakin stay's behind in brightness.
I ordert an Vader and an Anakin, but instead of the Anakin I should order the Luke ROTJ. Only I like the hilt of the Ani so much.
I was not so shure of the Vader but now I'm glad I've ordert him. The Vader do seems very clear.

I wish you much happyness whit yours

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline PLO KOON

• formerly known as s3an_looi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2005, 09:50:13 AM »
the pictures look fantastic!

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2005, 10:01:26 AM »
thank you thank you, just be ware that the sabers look different to the naked eye.  They still look bright but with some flaws, I dont want anyone to buy a saber and say hey what the blade is not what I saw, but I am still happy with these toys.

Offline PLO KOON

• formerly known as s3an_looi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
    • Find me on Facebook
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2005, 10:04:48 AM »
Yeah... in the fourth picture from the top, you can see some inconsistencies in the luke saber...

Offline trexy

• General of the Old Republic
  • Master Force User
  • At last we will have revenge!
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2005, 11:39:18 AM »
as long as its bright it rocks :)

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2005, 01:00:26 PM »
All three are bright which is good, I am getting new batteries next week, after getting the Luke I am fresh out, I am going to stick with the Duracell Ultra for Digital devices, the work really.  Before I was using the Ultra M3

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2005, 01:21:11 PM »
If you refresh them all, let us know if the brightness differences between the Luke and Anakin is the same.
By the way;
1 How long can you play with them before the blade gets dimmer?
2 The Luke with his new electronics uses still 6 batteries, does he works twice as long as the Anakin with 3 batteries? (You probably know after a few day's)
Please let us know. Thanks

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Darthirishman

• Master Force User
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2005, 01:36:33 PM »
I replace batteries once every month.  I have found that the batteries I use now last longer.  I play with all of them almost everyday for about 1 hour just swinging it around or seeing if the blades have dimmed at all.  I think the Luke either way will be brighter cause I have read that the 6 battery sabers are brighter than the 3 battery sabers.  I think its up to the individual to judge how long the batteries last in the repective saber.  I think the Anakin doesnt last that long cause of the newer electronics along with the four clash sounds and more movement sounds over the Vader.  The Vader batteries really last a long time.  I find seeing the blade dim in the Anakin before the Vader, and I play with both equally or duel with them.  I replace the batteries so that I see a bright and colorful blade everytime I ignite them.  Also check the thread about "dont skimp on the batteries", good batteries really make a difference I have seen it myself.  I hope this answers any questions.

retrousse