fiduciary

Author Topic: TGS Graflex in ANH w/Full Metal Mentor Proffie  (Read 683 times)

Offline Megtooth Sith

• No Force
  • Having fun learning the hobby.
    • My Youtube Channel
TGS Graflex in ANH w/Full Metal Mentor Proffie
« on: February 08, 2021, 05:14:31 AM »
This is my unicorn.  This saber was a long time in the making.  TGS Gen 2 ANH saber with Nerfworx Labs Brass Bladeholder, Goth3D Mentor Variant 2 in all metal, Proffie 2.2 (red), wannawanga grips and dring.  While the hilt itself is beautiful, its what is on the inside that is amazing.  This chassis by Rick D. Ryo was a tough build, but extremely well designed.  The fitment in the hilt, and to the bladeholder was spot on.  Inside the chassis I have 3 crystals and the blade generator all illuminated by neopixels!  I have a Dmitry Shtok Shtok lit connector with 5 neopixels, and then there are 20 neopixels under the slots in the rear of the chassis.  I used 2 strips of 10 ea 2020 neopixels for those slots, and all those pixels are mounted over top of the proffie.  2020 neopixels made that easy.  This saber is equipped with Proffie 2.2 on Proffie OS5.7 with battle mode by Fernando Darosa and using prop file SA22C by Matt Mcgreary.  This saber was a labor of love, and is my unicorn.  For my unicorn, had to go with the OG ANH, because it IS my favorite Star Wars film, not because its the best but it was the first.  The first to show us this beautiful weapon and capture our imaginations, many years ago.   

Offline scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: TGS Graflex in ANH w/Full Metal Mentor Proffie
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 02:05:49 PM »
Looks Awesome!!  Must have been nice building one you knew you were going to hang on to.   I have several graflex with plastic goth CC chassis but am planning a metal one. I am leaning towards the metal masters but this one has me rethinking.

Offline Darkmatter73

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2021, 10:44:45 PM »
Gorgeous Tom. I’ve always wanted to build that chassis

Offline AstonMarts

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2021, 08:34:23 AM »
It looks very cool!!

Offline Megtooth Sith

• No Force
  • Having fun learning the hobby.
    • My Youtube Channel
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2021, 06:40:06 AM »
Looks Awesome!!  Must have been nice building one you knew you were going to hang on to.   I have several graflex with plastic goth CC chassis but am planning a metal one. I am leaning towards the metal masters but this one has me rethinking.

It was nice to build one for myself in the midst of all the other madness!!!!!  Metal masters is on my agenda as well, leaning towards the new KR deluxe bladeholder too if you haven't seen that, check it out.

Tom

retrousse