fiduciary

Author Topic: Luke Skywalker's Saber Collection/Discussion  (Read 24596 times)

Offline benlurkin

• Master Force User
  • aka benlurkin
Re: Luke Skywalker's Saber Collection/Discussion
« Reply #195 on: May 08, 2007, 10:10:36 PM »
Well the major difference between the EE and the LE was supposed to be that they were a more idealized version of the prop, that is, not exactly what was on screen, but how it could or even should have looked.  MR has done this with varying success, from the perfect interpretation of the mandate which was the Luke ROTJ to the downright duplicate which was the Luke ANH.

I had to check my RS registry as I'm still all boxed up, but I believe my lowest is an 81 (Shock Bucket).  I've never really been too caught up in numbers especially as I really paid a premium for that one which is painful to look back on. :-[  :D

Offline ani104

• Master Force User
« Reply #196 on: May 22, 2007, 03:29:06 AM »
Hey Luke, I haven't been around at all recently and I was wondering if youo have added anything to your collection within the last 6 or so months? ???

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #197 on: May 22, 2007, 04:51:46 AM »
Hey Luke, I haven't been around at all recently and I was wondering if youo have added anything to your collection within the last 6 or so months? ???

Most likely, as Luke read about the MR issue, he went to bank and ordered every item possible, now he's just having some troubles with the all the MR trucks on his yard full of stuff, now he only needs a castle for all his stuff. Sad case for the rest of us, but atleast someone got something  :D  :D  :D
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 04:59:18 AM by CHANCELLOR PALPATINE »

Offline benlurkin

• Master Force User
  • aka benlurkin
« Reply #198 on: May 22, 2007, 05:18:02 PM »
Actually I backed off on MR products even before they decided not to renew the license, and that is less likely to change into the future.  As I look now I note that this is the old thread and there is actually a "Luke's Collection thread part 2" just a few topics below this one with my newer additions.  And since I'm posting here I'll say that I did just get my Qui-Gon mini today as well so that's progress too. ;)

retrousse