fiduciary

Author Topic: New Force FX Elite Rey Skywalker lightsaber owner.  (Read 315 times)

Offline AxeKando

• No Force
  • This is the way.
New Force FX Elite Rey Skywalker lightsaber owner.
« on: June 24, 2022, 08:15:11 AM »

Hi y’all. New guy here with a Force FX Elite Rey lightsaber. Love this thing. I’ve already done some mods to it. Mostly aesthetics. Already swapped the clear blade cover for a white one, that I made shorter so the last led is partially in the tip. Did some improvements on the weathering and enhanced some details. I painted all the fake screws flat black since they were all the same grey as the hilt. Now they look more realistic and functional. I also swapped out the cheap wrap. Used frayed medical tape and brown flannel linen with double sided tape. Now the wrap doesn’t shift around like it did with the cheap original one. I want to swap out the speaker for something better, but have never done anything like that, and was wondering if it was just a simple swap. I was also curious if anyone did a neopixel blade for this lightsaber. I have done a ton of searching and found nothing. Hence why I have joined this forum. Tried posting a pic but couldn’t. I still need to figure out the ins and outs if this forum.
“Ex Umbris Venimus”

retrousse