fiduciary

Author Topic: The Golden Saber Challenge!  (Read 2196 times)

Online scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
Re: The Golden Saber Challenge!
« Reply #60 on: November 22, 2021, 06:16:13 PM »
Sweet…so who sets the new target date?  I have my plan, just need to pull some pieces together. 

Offline Forgetful Jedi Knight

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • The old Jedi Master also commonly known as FJK
« Reply #61 on: November 23, 2021, 08:04:41 AM »
As I said, I’m ok with pushing the date back. Maybe we’ll do it just before Christmas - say that Wednesday (December 22). I’ll have my new laptop up and running before then, it’s suppose to be delivered next week.

@iggy: Handling the videos is the only real thing I still have to work out. I have an idea of how I want to do it, but I haven’t been able to confirm that piece yet.
May the force be with you all!

Remember... speak softly and carry a well constructed light saber! :)

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer whatever consequences your actions or words dictate

Offline Iggy

• Formerly known as Polarcupz
  • Master Force User
« Reply #62 on: November 23, 2021, 07:22:25 PM »
As I said, I’m ok with pushing the date back. Maybe we’ll do it just before Christmas - say that Wednesday (December 22). I’ll have my new laptop up and running before then, it’s suppose to be delivered next week.

@iggy: Handling the videos is the only real thing I still have to work out. I have an idea of how I want to do it, but I haven’t been able to confirm that piece yet.

That timeframe is good for me to build another.

What about you others? Think you can join in the fun by then?

"I think, therefore I am. I destroy, therefore I endure."

Online scott

• Experienced Force User
  • Oh, I don’t think so.
« Reply #63 on: November 26, 2021, 07:36:30 AM »
I thought someone had mentioned moving into Q1 of next year….I have my idea but won’t be able to pull everything together over the next month. 

Offline K-2SO

• Killer Droid Extraordinaire
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Congratulations! You are being rescued.
« Reply #64 on: November 26, 2021, 08:54:15 PM »
I thought someone had mentioned moving into Q1 of next year….I have my idea but won’t be able to pull everything together over the next month.

Yeah, that would have been FJK.

And he got a fair amount of grief about it before the rest of you saw the now fairly obvious.  :undecided: :police:

I find your arguments vague and unconvincing.

Quiet! *Slap* And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #65 on: November 27, 2021, 08:54:00 AM »

That timeframe is good for me to build another.

What about you others? Think you can join in the fun by then?

It would have to be later than that for me to be in on this one. December 22nd is basically 'tomorrow' when we are in this holiday time the time goes by instantly with family requests, day trips, work and so on. I'd love to see what everyone came up with! Unfortunately my entry isn't close enough to finish by the end of this year because I've got a few customer orders I"m working on that isn't leaving me the free time necessary to do the contest build right now. This year went by too fast!!