fiduciary

Author Topic: (SOLD) Kanan Force Relics Hilt (PC 3.5 Proof Of Concept Model)  (Read 3347 times)

Offline ashtml5

• Padawan Learner
  • Here we go again...
This is one incredible saber. I bought this from the Force Relics guys BEFORE they did the larger run. So this is one of only a couple of proof of concept models.
It has been fully kitted out by Force Relics with the specs below:
- Petit Crouton 3.5 pcb by Plecterlabs
- Tri-Rebel BBW main led
- fully functional switch box with 4 accent led's
- in-hilt rechargeable battery pack : 14500 Li-ion 7,4V 800mAh
- Hidden aux switch
- Micro-SD access through the pommel
- Custom 3D designed chassis parts for electronics
- Custom machined alu inlay blade plug
- Graflex accents
- Full powdercoated hilt
Soundfonts :
- Bank 1 : Graflex 2.0 remastered.
- Bank 2 : Kanan by Link
- Bank 3 : Grey Meat by Sekrogue
- Bank 4 : Dark Meat by Eastern57
- Bank 5 and 6 : not used
I made one alteration to the internals. I upgraded the speaker and inverted the kill key hub to improve the overall volume of the saber. It is now at least 25% louder.
The saber is in perfect condition bar one ultra slight nick on the emitter flange (see in the pictures below). I have kept it in a display box away from hands of unworthy-ness.
The Force Releics video linked here is of my actual saber.

$1100 inc free shipping within USA.

Kanan Petit Crouton 3.5 by Force Relics - YouTube

NOTE: This is NOT the quick release version. The emitter DOES screw of from the neck, but it is not quick release.
Shipping within the US is included in the cost. International shipping will require a courier service like FEDex because of the lithium battery. That will be at the buyer's expense.
Sale includes:
1x gorgeous hilt
1x charger
1x blade plug
For local buyers I will also include a 1" TCSS show blade.
I'm not selling this saber because I need the money. I am selling it because I made my own Kanan hilt and I feel incredibly guilty for owning two. So I'm willing to share the love. But it will still be painful to see this hilt go.
So don't try and bargain me down, or tell me that it is too expensive. It will just further my deep inner resolve to be selfish and keep it. It is THE BEST Kanan on the market. It is a well made, heavy, delicious beautiful thing.

« Last Edit: June 03, 2016, 12:38:01 AM by ashtml5 »

Offline BattleBorn

• No Force
  • I'm a Star Wars fan.
    • up all day creative solutions
Re: Kanan Force Relics Hilt (PC 3.5 Proof Of Concept Model)
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2016, 11:45:37 AM »
That looks awesome.

Offline sekrogue1985

• Force User
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2016, 09:29:33 PM »
pm sent

Offline timtil18

• Padawan Learner
  • "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2016, 12:34:51 AM »
Would you consider a trade? I have a JK SABERS KORBANTH KYLO REN CROSSGUARD with NEC Spark 2 soundboard (delayed ignition), TFA Kylo Ren soundfont, custom chassis by JK Sabers, FOC, blades, authentic to the film customizations. Have plenty of pics. Headed straight to me from JK all the way from Germany. Cost was $1400 not including shipping.
"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?"

Offline ashtml5

• Padawan Learner
  • Here we go again...
« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2016, 01:05:59 AM »
Hey mate,

sekrogue1985 has offered to buy it (I'm waiting til morning to receive payment). If anything changes, I will seriously consider your trade. It does look like quite the hilt (I took a peek on YouTube). But send me a few pics ashnicholls@gmail.com. I'd love to see what you have coming.

Ash

Offline timtil18

• Padawan Learner
  • "I've got a bad feeling about this..."
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2016, 07:43:53 PM »
Sent the pics my friend, just keep me updated either way! It's quite the hilt but I've been dying for a quality Kanan. Sorry for the late reply.
"How can a man die better, than facing fearful odds, for the ashes of his fathers, and the temples of his gods?"

Offline smcady

• Padawan Learner
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2016, 11:34:04 AM »
I may be selling the same hilt! Wedding is coming soon. They are freaking expensive! shoot me an email if I don't respond quickly here! smcady48@gmail.com

retrousse