fiduciary

Author Topic: what ever happend to goodman?  (Read 26914 times)

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: what ever happend to goodman?
« Reply #105 on: May 12, 2011, 02:11:25 PM »
No offense, but coming on here and just asking for information without offering any probably won't get you very far ;).  How do we know you aren't John, or one of his friends/associates trying to get information from us? 

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Gil Gamesh

• Formerly known as Kit Fisto
  • Master Force User
« Reply #106 on: May 12, 2011, 03:44:54 PM »
I'ma just say this now Temposter, stop trying to weasel information out of me and others via PM's while offering nothing yourself.  I asked you multiple questions about what type of transaction you had (saber, RC, weapons, etc) as well as information about yourself and you won't say a thing.

STOP.  This is a 2-way street.  If you share nothing and have nothing to share with others who were scammed, then gthecko.  Sorry mods, but this guy seems too fishy for my likes at the moment

edited for content. Sorry Gil, but abbreviations are still swearing.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2011, 03:58:41 PM by ASAJJ VENTRESS »
Support our Font Makers!

Offline Master Dru-Er

• Experienced Force User
  • Trust your feelings
« Reply #107 on: May 12, 2011, 06:07:14 PM »
Wow I just found this thread.  HE is the reason I don't frequent these ports anymore.  I'm only out $250 or a Larbel Qui depending on your point of view.  But none the less I echo every ones statements of "Who can you REALLY trust?"  He blatantly lied about several things with me and kept me just at arms reach.  I do accept partial blame and kick myself in the rear for not just accepting the Qui like he had offered and paid return shipping when the rest of my goodies arrived.  NO I gotta be the nice guy "Naw go ahead and hold on to it I'll send you the rest of the funds after a month or so."  I should have known something was up there were a few queues here and there but I choose to ignore them.  Luckily after a long silence from him and not getting the confirmations I needed to feel secure he never got my Ultrasound 2.1 or Lux V with the remainder of funds.  On the bright side I did just move out of apartment life and may just return since I now posses my own work space mwahahaha.

Goodman I hope that your EXTREME honor deficit catches up to you sooner rather than later and it takes away from you ten fold what you have taken from others.

Offline Sohryu76

• Master Force User
« Reply #108 on: May 25, 2011, 10:28:08 PM »
I am right there with all you guys... I hope eventually something catches up to him, and he gets what is coming to him...
Proud Owner of:

Offline Master Dru-Er

• Experienced Force User
  • Trust your feelings
« Reply #109 on: June 18, 2013, 05:41:58 AM »
Phoenix down.....  I received an email from his original email yesterday morning.  Problem is i deleted it  >:(.  I was looking at the other recipients and it was forwarded to a few different people. So he is active.

Edit I have been debriefed as to the situation.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2013, 07:50:28 AM by Master Dru-Er »

Offline ag3nt4877

• Force User
« Reply #110 on: June 18, 2013, 06:06:52 AM »
Phoenix down.....  I received an email from his original email yesterday morning.  Problem is i deleted it  >:(.  I was looking at the other recipients and it was forwarded to a few different people. So he is active.  The email contained an android .apk.  But it was a system app so i can only imagine what he is up to now.  I am almost ready to return to sabers, only logged in to pass this along.  Was also curious if any of the other recipients had found their way here.

Seems like you been out of the loop for awhile ... Catchup here http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=39679.0 .. Maybe this topic should be locked?

retrousse