fiduciary

Author Topic: FX-SABERS presents... THE GRAFLEX V (CF-4) Elite "Special Edition" AUCTION  (Read 21969 times)

Offline Darth Kaos

• Sith Infiltrator
  • Master Force User
  • Ninjas?!?!...They all learned from ME!!!
Re: FX-SABERS presents... THE GRAFLEX V (CF-4) Elite "Special Edition" AUCTION
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2009, 07:36:29 PM »
Thanks for the comment, Apprentice. Who knows how many times I've watched Senator Organa's (Legerdemain), Jango Fett, H@rry89 and others who've posted their vids on Youtube. This excludes the countless pics and reviews I've saved and bookmarked! I know the feeling of not having/wanting one!

Offline The Apprentice

• Experienced Force User
Re: FX-SABERS presents... THE GRAFLEX V (CF-4) Elite "Special Edition" AUCTION
« Reply #91 on: February 18, 2009, 11:36:33 AM »
Thanks for the comment, Apprentice. Who knows how many times I've watched Senator Organa's (Legerdemain), Jango Fett, H@rry89 and others who've posted their vids on Youtube. This excludes the countless pics and reviews I've saved and bookmarked! I know the feeling of not having/wanting one!
I've seen your vid, Geno's and our good Senator's but there doesn't seem to be more than that on youtube. If you get time Darth Kaos, would you be able to share links to these other vids and pictures? I just can't get enough and keep looking at them at the moment. Does Master Yoda really mean that they are auction only? Did you get your saber through auction too, DK?

retrousse