fiduciary

Author Topic: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.  (Read 31224 times)

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: Kit Fisto (Saberhead Custom Sabers) M.I.A.
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2014, 11:31:48 AM »
E13azar the correct way to go about this is to file an eBay dispute.  It doesn't matter if Justin is the person who received your board, that is between him and eBay.  He can't send you the board or he will not be protected by eBay.  The proper procedure is to follow eBay's protocols as these were eBay transactions, not forum transactions.

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2014, 11:46:04 AM »
You might want to reach out to Justin first and allow him to clear things up before posting things like this because it's not fair that he gets thrown under the bus for Kits wrong doings. All this does is bring more people into the mix and complicates things more when the focus should only be on Kit.
Just my opinion.

Will do. Sorry. Didn't mean to throw anyone under the bus. My police instincts kick in sometime. I'm a investor by nature.

You may not have meant to throw anyone under the bus but posting an accusation made from someone on Ebay against a forum member is just that.

If you had suspicions then you should have sent that to the admins.

Since you have now made an Ebay dispute public I now have to do the work to clear it up.

First of all, as a lesson. Ebay transactions are separate from the forums here. If you have a problem with an ebay transaction the correct action would be to open a dispute.

This is the risk anyone takes when using ebay ESPECIALLY for saber parts.

I know you might want your Cf7, the correct way to go about it is to get a refund from ebay then pay the full price for a Cf7 from Plecter Labs...

The 15$ you may have saved may not be worth all the time asking other members and posting here.

I understood that, which is why when I got the wrong items after waiting 3 weeks for my items, I didn't go muck raking here to try and get what I paid for.

I have requested a refund and I am sending my box back since it is not as described.

Here are the details and order of events for you E13azar and everyone else:

Original ebay transaction paid for on may 17

Didn't receive my items for over 2 weeks so this case was opened.

Items in Box

Old Box Label

upload picture
box&items

I Had no faith that I could get my cf6, so I am sending back all items including the one that was correct to get a refund. I opened the above dispute w/ ebay instead of asking around here at the forum and ebay ruled in my favor.

So if someone is waiting for an igniter here it is. On their way back to the incompetent person that sent them

The cex is what I paid for, so one no one is missing that, but I am still sending it back so I can rightfully get the refund.

WHAT A GIANT WASTE OF TIME

New Label Ebay gave me to send back box and get refund

photo hosting
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 12:05:06 PM by Justintmars »

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
« Reply #62 on: June 16, 2014, 11:51:14 AM »
by the way I never got my cf6.5..... they claim they were sending it....

Offline wolf10100

• Master Force User
    • Master Sabers
« Reply #63 on: June 16, 2014, 12:00:23 PM »
I get your frustration Justin, believe me I do, and I also agree that you should not have to be answering for something that isn't your fault. This being said, using super large font just because your annoyed also does nothing to solve an issue and only begins to frustrate other members who have to read through silly large fonts.

I think this needs to get back to people simply saying what it is they are out of pocket on, and the details of how they came out of pocket. Then let the Admins and Mods do what they said they are trying to do. They have more of Kits details than many other members on here as part of being in the MC etc is giving such details to the admins etc.

Let them do their job, and remember, they don't have to work hard to try and find a solution for everyone as it is in no way their fault that this has happened, and yet they are giving a large amount of their time trying. I haven't been wronged by Kit, but feel for all those that have and still feel the need to say a massive thanks to the FX-Sabers Staff who are trying to find a solution
Remember, concentrate on the moment. Feel, don't think. Trust your instincts.

Offline Justintmars

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • There is some peace?
« Reply #64 on: June 16, 2014, 12:07:03 PM »
I get your frustration Justin, believe me I do, and I also agree that you should not have to be answering for something that isn't your fault. This being said, using super large font just because your annoyed also does nothing to solve an issue and only begins to frustrate other members who have to read through silly large fonts.

I think this needs to get back to people simply saying what it is they are out of pocket on, and the details of how they came out of pocket. Then let the Admins and Mods do what they said they are trying to do. They have more of Kits details than many other members on here as part of being in the MC etc is giving such details to the admins etc.

Let them do their job, and remember, they don't have to work hard to try and find a solution for everyone as it is in no way their fault that this has happened, and yet they are giving a large amount of their time trying. I haven't been wronged by Kit, but feel for all those that have and still feel the need to say a massive thanks to the FX-Sabers Staff who are trying to find a solution

Fonts adjusted.
And unless you need to state the items or services that are outstanding of your from kit fitso saberhead conversions. Really no other reason to post here.

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
  • Never tell me the odds!
« Reply #65 on: June 16, 2014, 01:27:28 PM »
E13azar the correct way to go about this is to file an eBay dispute.  It doesn't matter if Justin is the person who received your board, that is between him and eBay.  He can't send you the board or he will not be protected by eBay.  The proper procedure is to follow eBay's protocols as these were eBay transactions, not forum transactions.

I understand. And I will be opening a dispute. I posted that info here simply because I felt it was relevant to the discussion. I'm sorry if I offended someone. The way that I see it is now we have more info that this person is lying. Until this point I was not convinced that Kusbana was kit fisto. Like I said before they told me they were not. And I had no reason to not believe them.

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #66 on: June 16, 2014, 01:34:38 PM »
You might want to reach out to Justin first and allow him to clear things up before posting things like this because it's not fair that he gets thrown under the bus for Kits wrong doings. All this does is bring more people into the mix and complicates things more when the focus should only be on Kit.
Just my opinion.

Will do. Sorry. Didn't mean to throw anyone under the bus. My police instincts kick in sometime. I'm a investor by nature.

You may not have meant to throw anyone under the bus but posting an accusation made from someone on Ebay against a forum member is just that.

If you had suspicions then you should have sent that to the admins.

Since you have now made an Ebay dispute public I now have to do the work to clear it up.

First of all, as a lesson. Ebay transactions are separate from the forums here. If you have a problem with an ebay transaction the correct action would be to open a dispute.

This is the risk anyone takes when using ebay ESPECIALLY for saber parts.

I know you might want your Cf7, the correct way to go about it is to get a refund from ebay then pay the full price for a Cf7 from Plecter Labs...

The 15$ you may have saved may not be worth all the time asking other members and posting here.

I understood that, which is why when I got the wrong items after waiting 3 weeks for my items, I didn't go muck raking here to try and get what I paid for.

I have requested a refund and I am sending my box back since it is not as described.

Here are the details and order of events for you E13azar and everyone else:

Original ebay transaction paid for on may 17

Didn't receive my items for over 2 weeks so this case was opened.

Items in Box

Old Box Label

upload picture
box&items

I Had no faith that I could get my cf6, so I am sending back all items including the one that was correct to get a refund. I opened the above dispute w/ ebay instead of asking around here at the forum and ebay ruled in my favor.

So if someone is waiting for an igniter here it is. On their way back to the incompetent person that sent them

The cex is what I paid for, so one no one is missing that, but I am still sending it back so I can rightfully get the refund.

WHAT A GIANT WASTE OF TIME

New Label Ebay gave me to send back box and get refund

photo hosting

Once again I apologize for any misunderstanding. Like I said I was just relaying info. If you like I can adjust my original post.

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
  • You cant have a droid Phil
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2014, 03:14:28 AM »
any news azar on who the other ebayer is (i take it its not justin then;) or any news on what kit or his wife said to the mods here when they got in contact after yodas msgs

Offline E13azar

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2014, 05:05:02 AM »
any news azar on who the other ebayer is (i take it its not justin then;) or any news on what kit or his wife said to the mods here when they got in contact after yodas msgs

Not that I know of. I escalated my case with ebay today.  And erv is sending me a new one soon as I get my money back.

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2014, 04:17:00 PM »
Okay people this thread go completely de-ralied with the ebay items discussion and that is
actually a separate issue so please lets get back on target.

Once again...
If you are a member of fx-sabers and have an outstanding transaction, work in progress or
shipping discrepancy that you are in need of communication on please post in this topic
so that we can keep track of what is happening and hopefully help to get in contact with Him
and find resolution for those members who need assistance.

I'll start off by giving an example for a forum member who contacted me about it.

Example:

Member Name: Jedi Yar nala
Replica Graflex
CF v5.10
Slothfurnace ESB Gold card
Korbanth QGJ hilt
Igniter Mini

Please simply post as shown so we can help you relay this information accurately about the transactions.

Offline Darthskywalker1128

• Force User
  • hi
« Reply #70 on: July 24, 2014, 09:49:04 PM »
Any word on the situation?
You Underestimate My POWER!!!!!!!

Offline JediWizard

• Master Force User
  • You cant have a droid Phil
« Reply #71 on: November 03, 2014, 10:04:39 PM »
any updates on what happened with kit fisto

Offline Chafaris

• No Force
« Reply #72 on: April 28, 2015, 11:03:33 PM »
Chafaris
Empty Parks Defiance hilt
CFv4.3

I purchased both at the same time. The thread is here: Cleaning house, Parks saber, CF, MR soundboards, empty sabers

I commissioned and paid him to install the CF into the Parks hilt, along with some other work on it.
« Last Edit: April 28, 2015, 11:51:24 PM by Chafaris »

Offline JANGO FETT

• Owner of Kilsythe Customs
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Youtube channel
« Reply #73 on: May 19, 2015, 02:49:17 PM »
It looks like the kennyxyz.1982 ebay account is listing Kit Fistos aka Saberhead Custom Sabers stuff that may be FX members.

Custom Lightsaber Swtor Axis Lightsaber Converted with CF V5 Crystal Chamber |

Daddy solo's missing saber I FOUND MY UNICORN!! UPGRADED 11/22/12

Please keep an eye on the kennyxyz.1982 ebay account as your items may show up.

http://www.ebay.com/usr/kennyxyz.1982?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

kennyxyz.1982 | eBay

Buyers Beware.

Have you heard the tragedy of Mark Hamill the Wise?

My thoughts and prayers to the padawans of Coruscant - Master Jeselnik

Knight50

« Reply #74 on: May 19, 2015, 05:46:30 PM »
There was a listing last week for an Obi TPM that supposedly came from JQ with a CF 6.1

retrousse