fiduciary

Author Topic: Any dueling in the Jacksonville, Florida area?  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Knightfr0mOssus

• No Force
Any dueling in the Jacksonville, Florida area?
« on: January 03, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
I've been trying to find someone else to duel with other than my little bro but have had no luck. The local Star Wars club is down soI can't duel with them. Right now I have an obi-wan force fx lightsaber which I'm converting into an ultrasaber and also, I'm getting an ultrasaber by the end of the week. I have about 13 years experience with lightsabers.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2010, 08:11:49 PM by Knightfr0mOssus »

Offline Darth ZomB

• No Force
  • I'm a noob
Re: Any dueling in the Jacksonville, Florida area?
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2011, 05:43:49 AM »
This is an old post but I live in Hilliard which is a little bit from Jacksonville. Im a noob when it comes to all this but I would like to learn!
"This is the ultimate test of selflessness—whether you're ready to face unending emotional pain, true agony, to gain the power to create peace and order for billions of total strangers. That is the sacrifice. To be vilified by others, by people you know and care for, and for your personal sacrifice to be totally unknown to those billions you save, to do your duty as a Sith. To do your duty for the good of the galaxy."
―Lumiya, to Jacen Solo

Offline enaswede

• Master Force User
Re: Any dueling in the Jacksonville, Florida area?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2011, 06:15:22 AM »
My sister, brother in-law and my two nieces... dueling at my house in J'ville FLA!!!  ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ec1ZhDOxfBo
« Last Edit: October 30, 2011, 06:17:12 AM by enaswede »

"When I left you, I was but the learner; now I am the master!"
Click here to view my personal lightsaber & blaster collection!

retrousse