fiduciary

Author Topic: Anakin ROTS review - mini odyssey  (Read 3725 times)

Offline levelnext

• formerly known as levelnext
  • Master Force User
  • you are what you is
Anakin ROTS review - mini odyssey
« on: August 02, 2006, 07:25:05 AM »
ok here's my review and a bit of the story of what i went to finally get it!

i ordered almost 2 weeks ago but it was like centuries for me, i was going crazy and the hype kept growing, then when i was most desperate i called the seller in london and he informed me that my package was in hold at the delivery warehouse! aaaa, i had to go pick it up myself, like 15 miles away, that if i wanted it today, they could always bring it tomorrow, but hey, i was more than happy to hear i could go pick it up myself, so i went, and...

sweet first saber box opening  ;D

yes i know it was not much of an odyssey, but my thoughts were taking me directly into the dark side.   now that i got the saber i can clear my mind and start practicing, and then fall into the dark side later when i get a vader ESB.   ;D

so here's my short review;

hilt:  awesome, loved it, i liked the diferent finish metal band on the center where the ignition is set, i think i got the 2nd version (metal 900 gr) one, and i can see the charge up pins are metal (i think) anyway, hilt rocks!

blade: it's bright! i like it, i can see the infamous dark spot in the middle thou, but it's not much of an issue it's just a little bit noticeable.  the blade is just a little bit wobbly, that was the only thing i didn''t like much, but again, not a problem, love the saber.

sound: it's loud on the ignition and clash and humming but not so much in the movement sounds, those seem to be the least loud of them all.

overall: i like this saber, and it's my first one so maybe i come back and add some more stuff to the review when i get another saber.

thanx ya all for guiding me into this great experience
ha!

mtfbwy

On a mission to constantly annoy C3PO!

--:CLICK HERE TO SEE MY COLLECTION:--

Offline levelnext

• Master Force User
  • you are what you is
Re: Anakin ROTS review - mini odyssey
« Reply #1 on: August 02, 2006, 07:34:37 AM »
and i finally got a saber image in my signature! 

Offline TheNewWinduMaster

• Experienced Force User
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2006, 07:40:49 AM »
How did you get the image in your signature? What did you do? :o ???
"The abilitiy to destroy a planet is insignificant to the power of the force."- Sith Lord Darth Vader, Ep IV

"When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the master."- Sith lord Darth Vader, Ep IV.

"In the name of the Imperial Galactic Senate, you are under arrest."- Jedi Master Mace Windu, Ep III

Offline levelnext

• Master Force User
  • you are what you is
« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2006, 08:07:59 AM »
ok first, look for the image in any thread, once you find the one you want, right click and "copy image adress" or something like that (i have it in spanish) then go to edit your profile and in the signature box write whatever you want and then write "(img)http://the adress(/img)"  without the  " "
and instead of the ( )  use  [ ]  and then

where it says "the adress" just paste what you copied (the adress), or the url where the image is

and off you go
« Last Edit: August 13, 2006, 07:51:27 AM by levelnext »

Offline Lord Clueless

• Force User
  • Saber Lord
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 06:24:13 PM »
Nice review.

retrousse