fiduciary

Author Topic: Luke Skywalker ANH Force FX (2007) Review and Pics  (Read 34614 times)

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
Re: Luke Skywalker ANH Force FX (2007) Review and Pics
« Reply #30 on: March 09, 2008, 12:20:39 PM »
I wanna have this saber just to have all the MR Luke sabers, shall be my last force fx purchase ever

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #31 on: March 09, 2008, 12:27:46 PM »
Well I tell ya, with all the controversy surrounding this saber prior to its release I was skeptical. After I got mine, I fell in love with it! Compared to my Graflex it's size is almost spot on. Some details could be better. It's a good saber to end with.
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

Offline Hamill82

• under review
  • Master Force User
« Reply #32 on: March 09, 2008, 12:37:37 PM »
Well I tell ya, with all the controversy surrounding this saber prior to its release I was skeptical. After I got mine, I fell in love with it! Compared to my Graflex it's size is almost spot on. Some details could be better. It's a good saber to end with.

Well, that's good to hear, perhaps the expectation were so high with this and we probably all know the details of the first lightsaber on screens quite well, so when it's having some bad details compared to the real deal and being the most important saber makes people a bit mad

Offline robiwan

• Banned
  • Master Force User
« Reply #33 on: March 09, 2008, 12:52:02 PM »
Yep, most were hoping for the ultimate lightsaber and we got the typical MR lightsaber. That's not a bad thing though, it was just below most evryones expectations. But once people had it and played with it they realized that it was a pretty good saber. When you get one make sure you check for crooked blade and emitter creak. From what I have seen a lot of early ones had these problems. Mine has no creak and a straight blade. Are you going to get one online or store bought?
Disrespectful and Condescending to Staff.

retrousse