fiduciary

Author Topic: Random Saber Power on and Power off at saber Power Up  (Read 465 times)

Offline Darth Terminus

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Random Saber Power on and Power off at saber Power Up
« on: July 29, 2022, 10:52:31 AM »
Hello, I installed my saber and everything is working correctly. However at random times when I turn on the saber via the kill switch. After hearing the font speech. The Power On and power Off sounds start going off and on in succession Looping over and over until I turn off the saber. Then I turn back on the saber and It starts up normally. Sometimes it happens and then boots normal,  then a few times it will in a row. Then it can not happen for 15 power ups. I have no idea what might be causing this.

If the saber boots normally it just functions as it should. At no time does the power on and off loop. It only happens randomly at 1st time of boot up.

Any thoughts?
« Last Edit: July 29, 2022, 10:53:25 AM by Darth Terminus »

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: Random Saber Power on and Power off at saber Power Up
« Reply #1 on: December 18, 2022, 12:51:51 AM »
I missed those topics as I'm not around much here anymore and probably skipped the initial notification

it could be your SD card that is corrupted, you might want to try another one, or start from scratch with the current one, format it and copy everything back on it

retrousse