fiduciary

Author Topic: DarthArn's "Improved" Vader ESB Review(pics and small vid)  (Read 5263 times)

Offline DarthArn

• Master Force User
  • They'll do their job. I guarantee that...
Yes, my first review was a little bad, but now i have a better review. :)

The Vader ESB is one of my favorite sabers.
The Story: Well, with my first saber being the Anakin ROTS and then the Vader ESB a day later, then the breaking of my Anakin, and then my vader, and with the replacement Anakin and then the Luke ROTJ, and with the coming of my new Vader ESB. (I have the Luke ROTJ, Anakin ROTS, and Vader ESB if your confused.)I missed the Vader a lot. Especially the sounds. I loved having Lukes and Anakins, but i needed to turn over to the dark side once more. Just the feel of the hand grips on the saber was awesome, and i needed the same feeling again.
And hello! Its Vader's saber. :)
The hilt.

The saber off.

The saber ignited

Me with my Vader :)

Yes, the Vader looks orange, but it is actually red, which leads me to my next subject. The blade is very red. It is pink during daylight, but it is real beautiful in the dark. There is no splotchy LED marks on this saber unless looked at from an angle.Like I said in another post, people say that the Vader stinks because it doesnt have good color in the daylight, but what saber doesnt have its full color in daylight?

Sound: The Vaders sounds are incredible. They are a deep sith hum. I love the 1 clash sound and the 4 movement sounds. The only gripe i have about this saber is that the clash sound is the on sound in the movie. The sounds are a bit quiet though. Some people complain abou the double-swing sounds, but i think it makes it unique. Sometimes it makes a movement sound even when i dont move it, but unlike most other people with a Vader saber, mine makes a clash sound easily.

Hilt: The hilt is awesome. The handgrips make it feel like Vader's saber. My dad didn't like the handgrips though. He said they got in the way. It has a decent weight to it, a little heavy though. The emitter shroud it authentic. The D-ring moves freely, which makes it a nice feature. The wires are a nice feature too. There is the letters B,S,and E on the hilt to show the authenticity of the saber. Note: I was drawing the vader saber before, and i noticed that when you scrape the emitter shroud on paper, it comes off. It makes a black streak. ???

This saber is good for anybody looking for a new saber.
Hilt:10/10
Blade:8 3/4/10
Sounds:10/10
Weight:9/10

Final:9/10
« Last Edit: June 22, 2006, 08:18:27 AM by DarthArn »

- Custom Saber Shop Luxeon
-UltraFX Luxeon

Offline DarthArn

• Master Force User
  • They'll do their job. I guarantee that...
Re: DarthArn's "Improved" Vader ESB Review(pics and small vid)
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2006, 05:59:13 PM »
Sorry, but I didnt know the vid was loading,then i stopped it, so it only plays half of it.

- Custom Saber Shop Luxeon
-UltraFX Luxeon

Offline djforce

• Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2006, 09:06:14 AM »
way better than the first

Offline Lord Throughlou

• Master Force User
  • may the toast be with you "this is a quote"
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2006, 10:38:23 AM »
iv just ordered mine off mr.com  should take about 2 weeks lol

Offline Darth Resev

• Man of many names
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2006, 01:21:59 PM »
Are you in your basement?I like the first pic where the hilt of your anakin is kinda got a purple glow
sig removed, ...animation not allowed

Offline Lord Throughlou

• Master Force User
  • may the toast be with you "this is a quote"
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2006, 01:24:17 PM »
nah i was in my room lol 8)

Offline Darth Resev

• Man of many names
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: December 06, 2006, 01:34:17 PM »
Haha,I meant jango lol  ::)
sig removed, ...animation not allowed

retrousse