fiduciary

Author Topic: Animatrix,Silent Hill and ROTJ Legends Soundfonts DeMo  (Read 5258 times)

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
  • The Leeroy Jenkins of the bidding wars
Animatrix,Silent Hill and ROTJ Legends Soundfonts DeMo
« on: July 09, 2011, 09:50:17 PM »
Heyall ;)

So, this week i learned a lot with this new soundfonts, you see, the first three i tried to make flawless loops, everything technically perfect, this time i wanted to amuse myself, think outside the circle and do somethings new, break some rules.
The fonts are not finished, im trying many things but the foundation and the creative choices have been made, in short, i know what i want them to be, but since i did some different things i still need to figure out some angles.

Also, i wanted to do something different and that would keep me busy today, that is why i planned this little presentation, i spent the whole day with this, and i truly had lots of fun, time went by super fast, it was really cool, so please bare with me lol.

Before i begin the demos, i want to thank you for watching this, i really hope you have a good time, like always, i dont claim to be an expert, im not, but im happy because i think im getting somewhere, thank you so much for your time.

Enough said, yesterday i showed some small pics, those were hints of the fonts themselves...so first i showed this:

Well.....

Video

This is a tribute to one of my all time favorite games.

This font was very challenging because i had to figure out a way to capture the PS game images on my Mac, i searched on my CD colection and i found my SH soundtrack for the background music, today i showed this font to my wife, turned the lights off...she got goosebumps, its very cool to play with it in this kind of atmosphere.Very very fun.

Next...i know you all figured out the next one

Video

Ok, so this one is tricky i know i bet you all thought it was a The Matrix based font, the thing is im still figuring out a good hum for it, since most of the fight scenes have original score, but im getting there...soon ;).
Still, i really likes some stuff from the Animatrix, i love the swings from this scenes, and mixing the background rythms is very difficult, im still trying to put it all together in the best way possible, i have 3 main hums that i really like so with more work ill get it to where i want.

Well, this is it, thank you so much for watching.....
.......... .

....................   .

Video

BTW, im happy to say that the Zelda,Dragon Ball Z and The ESB Legends font are now gold, yup, they reached 100%.
Thank you sooooooooooooooo much for watching,  i will get this new ones finished in the next week.

Also, another announcement, when im ready with these new three fonts in the next week more or less,i will ask some of you to be BETA testers if youre interested obviously, i will really appreciate if you could help me get all this fonts as cool as they can be, i will reward you somehow ;).
So get your See-eff-fives ready :) and well talk soon.

Cheers.
Juansith.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2011, 02:31:20 PM by Juansith »

Offline PhoenixJedi

• Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
    • Phoenix Sabers
Re: In 24 hours..7-10-11
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2011, 01:54:35 AM »
?!?

I'm the only saber smith ever mentioned in the NY Times: http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=35163
My Sabers: Avenger & Defender (TCSS Pair), Ravager (SF Vanquish)
Check out my profile for my website, sound font samples and pictures of sabers i've built!
Note: All sales from me, once shipped, are final.

Offline SgtBatten

• Master Force User
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie
    • Hardcore Online Gaming
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2011, 01:59:05 AM »
?!?

yeh confused me too.

im gonna report to moderators for talking jibberish :P
Sarge

Please Note that I will generally be AFK from now on.
I'll remain in contact with people i have current dealings with to the best of my ability.

Sign me up for the Maul Please

Offline Aus_Jedi_Killer

• Master Force User
  • You wanna buy some deathsticks? :D
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2011, 02:50:04 AM »
I do believe that in less than 24 hours we'll be welcoming the new arrival of a kick butt soundcard?

Offline Luke S.

• under review
  • Master Force User
  • Romans 3:20-26 As simple as it gets.
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 05:15:59 AM »
Maybe he acquired a CF and created a matrix sound font.  :D

Moderators are on alert for gibberish.

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
Re: New soundfonts of this week, a little presentation.
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 08:53:03 PM »
UPDATED ON 1ST POST.

Offline SgtBatten

• Master Force User
  • Aussie Aussie Aussie
    • Hardcore Online Gaming
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 09:14:48 PM »
ahah... now i understand haha

very nice mate.

glad your are enjoying yourself :)
Sarge

Please Note that I will generally be AFK from now on.
I'll remain in contact with people i have current dealings with to the best of my ability.

Sign me up for the Maul Please

Offline Luis Rojas

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2011, 10:50:54 PM »
I LOVE the Sillent Hill Font ;D And I would be honored to be the BETA tester taht you asked for. In fact I would like to test them all. I have two CF boards mounted on sabers: one s a 4.0 and the other is 3.4. Thanks and please continue with the work... I love it

Offline Obi-Shane

• Master Force User
« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2011, 01:04:51 AM »
aha! That silent hill clip just took me back some years... Awesome work on these fonts man, you've clearly been spending a lot of time lately on em. I hear its addicting once you get the hang of it. As for my personal tastes, I pretty much lean towards the classic Star Wars ish sounds. Let me know if you'd let me test out that ESB font, I've really been looking forward to it. How about a Emperor one next? " I can feel your hate" quotes and such. That would be nothing less then epic.

Keep up the awesome work,

Shane

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2011, 01:10:44 AM »
aha! That silent hill clip just took me back some years... Awesome work on these fonts man, you've clearly been spending a lot of time lately on em. I hear its addicting once you get the hang of it. As for my personal tastes, I pretty much lean towards the classic Star Wars ish sounds. Let me know if you'd let me test out that ESB font, I've really been looking forward to it. How about a Emperor one next? " I can feel your hate" quotes and such. That would be nothing less then epic.

Keep up the awesome work,

Shane

Shane, did you see the last vid on this page?, right at the bottom of the post 1, below the one more thing icon, click it, your wish might come true ;).

Offline Obi-Shane

• Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2011, 01:49:16 AM »
Ho Ho ho! Snap dude, you have to let me test this one out!

Been wanting one like this for ages...

Offline forcejunkie530

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2011, 02:44:21 AM »
Bravo,

That ROTJ Legends is wicked, I like how the emperor talks after clashes....makes it almost like your fighting someone who's talkin' smack haha
You captured that fight very well, its my favorite font ide have to say....high, crackling electricity with a higher pitched hum.
but my favorite thing has got to be the fast ignition with luke screaming to strike down on the emperor, good touch there.
My Sabers
2. Ultrasabers Steel Stunt Lux lll Amber
3. Ultrasabers Steel Stunt Lux lll Red
4.. My Custom Makototsai MK-F Series with Cyan added (coming next week!)

Offline RedArc

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2011, 05:26:09 AM »
Cool work indeed !

Really like the ROTJ font , i was always an friend of vocals after clash sounds ! Well done  ;)

Offline EXAR KUN

• SITH/EMPIRE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as SpaceWindu
    • My YouTube channel: youtube.com/spacewindu
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2011, 09:27:17 AM »
Your skills are complete!

I love these fonts! The Matrix one is awesome... love the clankety-clashes and metal sounds... very cool! I want this one!

Also loving the ROTJ Throne Room font... the quotes are sick!
Loving the Luke boot scream and the Emperor laughing... classic!

Great job JuanSith  ;D

I'm reporting this to a moderator... You've gone too far this time!

Offline Juansith

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2011, 09:52:27 AM »
Lol thank you Space Windu, really thanks all of you, im working on the fonts right now, and i never get tired of saying this,  all your comments give me inspiration and energy.

retrousse