fiduciary

Recent Posts

Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10
So I was soldering up my proffie v1.5. When I went to test it and load it up the chip got very hot. like 200f or more. near button 2 pad.

I desoldered all of it I checked it,  I found out the 3.3v and gnd was shorted with resistance of 6.5 ohms. I bridged the batt- and the led 5 pin thinking it was a gnd. But  also I found a number of the resistors have not be soldered correctly aka not at all

anyway. it still worked with sound and movement and buttons. no neopix

help!!!
Lightsabers / Re: Darth Brooks Super Sale! (UPDATED)
« Last post by Darth Brooks on Today at 07:39:52 AM »
Forgot to add this vid so you can see this beauty in action!

Also want to mention to those who may be considering the Mace or the Obi-Wan AOTC Geonosis Arena saber that I did go and post those on FeeBay and they are gaining steam. So if you'd like to purchase for far less the place to do it is the forums
« Last post by Darth Brooks on Yesterday at 07:40:22 PM »
It's running proffie board 2.2
Shtok neopixel connectors
Goth chassis (the MK1 version)
28mm WoW speaker in the clamp
1.3mm recharge port

Spirit of Obi-Wan - Rudy Pando CC with real Quartz Crystal 
And comes with a custom 34' recessed pixel blade, blade plug and micro allan key for blade retention. 

Asking $1500 (Shipped CONUS)

Hi all. Trying to figure out the best way to achieve the following with a single pixel accent:

Crystal pulse while blade off, and mirror while blade is on.
I don’t want parallel because then I won’t get pulse.
Based on what I see, then I’d need an accent pad that handles mirroring, and data to ls2?
Also can I wire that to deep sleep, or will the entire board sleep after the time elapses?

Thanks, that manual has lots of info and my eyes just aren’t seeing exactly what I need.
Lightsabers / Re: FS Vader’s vault LOTR maelstroms
« Last post by Ultimate Revan on September 14, 2021, 01:10:48 PM »
Price drop, 1500 or 2900 for both.
Lightsabers / Re: FS Genesis Custom Sabers - The Amber Jedi
« Last post by Ultimate Revan on September 14, 2021, 01:10:06 PM »
Reduced to $1400 + pp fees
Questions/Comments / Need help with CC Neopixels
« Last post by Saintebonhawk on September 13, 2021, 07:25:08 PM »
I want to preface this by saying I apologize if this is posted int he wrong thread

Need some help with my CC config
Need help with CC Neo pixels. Guys Im about ready to pull my hair out. Been staring at configs fior the past 3 hours, loading and reloading. In short, I have a Neo blade setup, 2 crystal chamber single neopixels (wired in line with each other) and 3 accent LEDs. Im not even worried about the accent LEDs just yet. I made a change to my config a few hours ago and now my CC neos wont light. I know they are working as they lit up upon first config (I didnt save l8ike a moron). My CC neos are wired to LED6 and data goes to Data4. This is the config I have in place. Everything is lighting up just fine except my CC now...
Preset presets[] = {
   { "ANH_Graflex", "tracks/venus.wav",
    StyleNormalPtr<CYAN, WHITE, 300, 800>(),
    StyleNormalPtr<WHITE, WHITE, 100, 200>() },
BladeConfig blades[] = {
 { 0, WS281XBladePtr<142, bladePin, Color8::GRB, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin2, bladePowerPin3> >(),
    WS281XBladePtr<2, blade4Pin, Color8::GRBw, PowerPINS<bladePowerPin6> >(),
   CONFIGARRAY(presets) },
};
define is 2 blades
PLEASE HELP?
Wanted / WTB: KR master QGJ
« Last post by mountainjedi on September 12, 2021, 06:31:00 PM »
Looking for a qui gon from KR’s latest run! Would look at empty or installed but prefer empty. I already have an older version, so not really looking for anything but one of the latest ones with the brass blade plug.

Thanks!!
« Last post by Darth Brooks on September 12, 2021, 12:25:11 PM »
Royal Naboo blaster is sold...

Leaves OR Obi-Wan AOTC Geonosis Arena saber

Watto's Junkyard Tusken Slayer

89 Mace v2
« Last post by Darth Brooks on September 12, 2021, 11:11:59 AM »
I've had 3 different folks ask me about the Padme blaster... the maker was kurtboy on RPF out of the UK. many of you have probably seen his major blaster sale he had. That guy had more blasters than anyone I've ever seen!!!
Pages:  [1] 2 3 ... 10