fiduciary

Author Topic: Buy & Sell: Feedback Rating 1-5 and Rules!  (Read 14366 times)

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
Buy & Sell: Feedback Rating 1-5 and Rules!
« on: November 15, 2006, 06:42:27 PM »
Hello everyone

We have created a topic for you to post your buying and purchasing experiences here on the forums.

We are here to provide an Enjoyable and productive environment for Star Wars Enthusiasts
and intend to keep it that way ;)
Customer Service is an important factor in reliable transactions as is Customer Compliancy.

With many members buying and trading from each other first and foremost know this:
FX-SABERS accepts no liability for what items members buy and sell from each other.
They are private transactions and are not our responsibility.

However!!!!
Memebers that are found to be scamming or continuously not following through on their commitments
may be suspended from the boards untill the matter is resolved.

All Members and prospective Star Wars Enthusiasts will be able to post their experiences when buying
or selling from other members in this topic.

This is not a place to fight and nit-pick as such threads will be deleted,
It will be a place for resoloution and information.

If you've had a good ;D experience say so!
Those who deliver good on their services should be praised and noted here!

If you've had a bad >:( experience then say so!
Try to be tactfull and present your case so you may find a way to resolve it!
You can express your dissapointment but please try to keep it clean.

You can rate you experience 1 through 5

1. Don't trust them: No Contact / terrible products /
    took the money and ran / very few posts >:(

2. Be Careful / non-functioning incorrect products and or
    sizes not as promised or described / poor contact /
    hard to get refunded / few posts :P

3. Average Buyer or Seller: / Communication / items as described /
    Known in the Forums ;)

4. Recommnded: Good service / Good products / 
    Good communication  :) Well Known in the Forums

5. Highly recommnded: Excellent service / Excellent products /
    Excellent communication  ;D Well Known Respected in the Forums

So let everyone know so they don't get burned... :-\

Or let everyone know where to find the best! ;D

MTFBWY
always

The FX-SABERS Group :D

Offline Yoda

• Jedi Master
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as MERIDIAN
Re: Buy & Sell: Feedback Rating 1-5 and Rules!
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2006, 09:33:01 PM »
I would like to start this thread off by saying thank you to the following members
I've done business with...
Some are Graflex Owners others have bought or traded or dealt with in one way or another
and in my dealings with them all on average are a 4 or better from my experience :)

-Mods-
Count Dooku
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Ben Kenobi
Obi Wan Kenobi
Kit Fisto
Boba Fett
Chancellor Palpatine
Padme Amidala
Chewbacca
Han Solo
Qui Gon Jinn
Aayla Secura
Joclad Danva
Ki Adi Mundi
Sifo Dyas
Darth Plagueis
Darth Sidious

-members-
Laichai
Ganjahman
Dack Rendar
Hemidal
Flash Point
Cobalt60
Jedi Niklaus
Darth Malak
Darksider1999
Veers
Levelnext
Xwingband
Sethski
Jedi Quaid
Wondermon2000
MasterRoyce
Thoto
Nickel Plate
Daleon

-Stores & MFG- (member owned)
Sycor (trading vault)
Graflexshop
TCSS
Ultra
Corbin
JSS

There are still quite a few others that I don't have the screen names to match up to...
Some because they bought Graflex Sabers through eBay :)
and I don't want to put up real names... but they know who they are ;)

So thank you and MTFBWY!
always
YODA

« Last Edit: November 15, 2006, 09:37:55 PM by Yoda »

Offline Jedi Kure

• Experienced Force User
  • And you will learn your place young one.
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2006, 10:40:58 PM »
And to further enhance this topic..
I would also like to thank those of you who have made my dealings here a great experience.

First and formost would be:
5-JD (Thesabervault)
Even though he might not be on the board, he is an excellent seller and MR's Auth. retailer who i've had many purchases from and has always kept in touch with me on the status of my orders.

JSS
(still pending..)
but from other reviews seems to be great as well.

0-purple23
Be mindfull
no contact
Took my money and left me hanging.

Update: 12/7/07
The Newest Addition to my transaction goes to Master Yoda
5-all the way

Again,
thanks to those who have served me well and as i look forward to future purchases from individuals.

-Jedi Kure-
« Last Edit: December 07, 2006, 10:02:31 PM by Jedi Kure »
"This Weapon Is Your Life"

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2006, 04:44:59 PM »
ULTRA SABERS - 5 STARS:  Luxeon DIY conversion kit purchased from Ultrasabers as well as Light Side Initiate Saber.  Great product.  Instructions were superb.  Eagerly look forward to purchasing the Overlord with Lux V and sound card when it becomes available.

PURPLE23 - 0 STARS:  Scammed out of $410.  Same person that Jedi Kure attempted to requisition work from.  Got scammed for an Anakin Ep. III suit and Padme dress.  No communication.  Poor excuses when finally received communication after 3 weeks.  Work requisitioned September 28 and to be completed and in my hand by the weekend before Halloween 2006, October 28.   Received a half-assed work November 4th.  Received a Jedi belt that didn't fit (was for someone with a 30" waist...not me), an outter jedi tunic that plainly was not tailored near to my measurements (i gave him my measurements 3 times because apparently, his organization skills stink and can't remember where he puts his measurements), and an undertunic that would have fit me when I got out of Marine Corps boot camp at 165 pounds...not the 245 pound body builder I am now.  Hey, atleast the Obi fit   :-\

No Jedi Robes, no pants, no padme dress.  Already got my money back due to a chargeback on my credit cards and the companies will pursue him for the funds. 
« Last Edit: December 10, 2006, 04:50:03 PM by Darth Raijlin »

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2008, 06:55:37 PM »
At the risk of insulting a great deal of buyers and sellers - I'm going to say this:

While it's understandable to recognize friends and pals that we've made here by providing 5-star ratings to everyone that seems cool - that practice actually lessens the entire impact and is contradictory to the concept of the 5-star rating system.

If everyone get's 5's, then why bother going all the way up to 5 anyway?  It may as well be a one-star grading system: one for good, none for bad.  See what I'm getting at? 

There's criteria posted for every star awarded.... and to automatically issue 5 stars, we're actually doing a disservice to the truly OUTSTANDING service/product-providers out there (anyone that's dealt with Yoda, Erv or Do-Clo will know what I mean)...

This is my opinion and I'll stand by it.

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #5 on: September 19, 2009, 08:18:12 PM »
BUMP!  These need to be read by some of the newer forum members.  No need to post acknowledgments,  though. ;)

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #6 on: August 01, 2010, 10:43:35 AM »
Recently, a few new feedback topics have been posted for members that already have one.  Please do a search of the forums for a member's feedback topic before posting a new one.  There's no need for three feedback topics for the same forum member.  ;)

Thank you,

The FX-Sabers Team.

Offline eastern57

• Neato Jedi Knight
  • Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: January 07, 2013, 01:42:32 PM »
At the risk of insulting a great deal of buyers and sellers - I'm going to say this:

While it's understandable to recognize friends and pals that we've made here by providing 5-star ratings to everyone that seems cool - that practice actually lessens the entire impact and is contradictory to the concept of the 5-star rating system.

If everyone get's 5's, then why bother going all the way up to 5 anyway?  It may as well be a one-star grading system: one for good, none for bad.  See what I'm getting at? 

There's criteria posted for every star awarded.... and to automatically issue 5 stars, we're actually doing a disservice to the truly OUTSTANDING service/product-providers out there (anyone that's dealt with Yoda, Erv or Do-Clo will know what I mean)...

This is my opinion and I'll stand by it.

I'm failry certain that I'm the only one who actually abides by these guidlines... seeing as how there's only 5s for as far as the eye can see... or until you run across another one of my ratings.

I'm still a "true believer" in that only the truly OUTSTANDING service providers and transactions deserve the 5 ratings.

Offline Fat Ewok

• Master Force User
    • Gamer Professionals, LLC
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2013, 02:21:10 PM »
I feel like the five star system is also problematic, because I'm also a decent eBay seller with a sizable amount of purchases/sales, and I could have an absolutely stellar transaction, which gets hiccuped by, say, a car accident, and I get delayed in a shipping response. When said person delivers feedback, even though I communicated with them, they gave me a four star rating, which is considered failing on eBay. Four stars on eBay will get the attention of eBay and the account at risk. I feel like it's the same thing that happens here, people just want to give out the five star transaction rating. I got hit with a few four star transactions, and eBay did me the courtesy of a phone call to discuss how I can improve my sales transaction better. -_-

retrousse