fiduciary

Author Topic: CFX everything works except Crystal chamber  (Read 402 times)

Offline HyfeSolo

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
CFX everything works except Crystal chamber
« on: July 14, 2021, 06:54:36 PM »
Hi guys, To anyone looking at this who is trying to help me fix the issue (I'm looking at you ERV, seriously how do you find the time)

Anyway, Ive wired my CFX up with a crystal chamber which is using the 3 PMV pads on the underside of the HBleds. (Im using the same RGB order on both the led and the crystal (1 pad is both red on the Led and crystal).

I've setup the config files for HBled and the led works fine, however my crystal chamber lights up blue and gree while my HB led is Red. I double checked that both color=1023,0,0,0 and xcolor=1023,0,0,0. So i would expect them to color mirror. am I missing something? I think im missing something.

Thanks for the support.

Offline erv

• Plecter Labs Inc. "Keeper of the Buttered Toast"
  • Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly known as Irvin PLECTER
    • Plecter Labs - Props Electronics
Re: CFX everything works except Crystal chamber
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2021, 05:08:00 AM »
super late to the party, sorry, missed that section notifications

the 3 PWM pads are not related to xcolor (which applies to accent LEDs) but will reflect the blade color defined by colo= ....

this obviously if you are in HB led mode and have the PWM pads used to drive the leds. In Ledstrip mode and strippower, PWM pads are full on to control the strip power, hence not transmitting / mirroring the color => use the accent pads instead for this

retrousse