fiduciary

Author Topic: Vancouver Underground Dueling Society  (Read 2479 times)

Offline Blademaster-of-the-force

• No Force
  • the force lives in all of us
Vancouver Underground Dueling Society
« on: August 30, 2014, 04:00:40 PM »
hello there my name is Chris i live in Vancouver and am at a padawan/ apprentice level and am looking for people to spare with in the Vancouver area i have just started a dueling society with some locals but nothing fancy yet we are currently looking for all Jedi and sith seeing as with out sith it would not be much of a dueling society lol i am always looking to learn from other Jedi and wielders of the force as so i may further my training, send me a message and let me know if you are interested.

may the force be with you all

Offline Sith-killa

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Re: Vancouver Underground Dueling Society
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2014, 09:09:07 AM »
I Just purchased a Saber! I should be getting it in a few weeks haha I am interested in learning and having a battle a few times a week or month. I am in Vancouver Canada as well!

Offline Gnar-Gnar Gin

• Experienced Force User
  • OhCanaduh
Re: Vancouver Underground Dueling Society
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2014, 05:34:46 PM »
I'm in Vancouver BC as well, interested in potentially meeting some other saber enthusiasts,

also looking for a saber smith in the area with a drill press and lathe that I can commission a little bit of work, or pay to use the tools for an hour or two
Han Solo describes saber building perfectly: "NO! This one goes here, that one goes there"

Saber building in a nut shell... as described by a smuggler

retrousse