fiduciary

Author Topic: I need help...  (Read 6002 times)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
Re: I need help...
« Reply #15 on: August 02, 2009, 03:25:57 PM »
DT, what can I say.
I think very high of you, the way you've been giving your inner human to this board is very touching.
Also by seeing how most members are moved by your openess is even giving me strength.
We really want you here as a part of the family.

Another thing that is clearly to read between the lines
I think it's better to not see all the work you have, as one big mountain, that is depressing.
But to prevent that from happening, here's something that works for me.

There are two ways;

The Negative way:
-Let say you have finished 7 sabers or other projects and you put them in a corner because you want to have it all finished first before you send it away.
The 7 sabers are feeling like a drop of water on a fireplate.

The Positive way:
-It's better to do one or two peaces at the time and round that of.
It will give you the feeling of relieve, cause you have finished one peace and you can let it go from your mind.
You don't have to get track of them anymore.
You will also get a possitive reaction from that costumor and he will share that with the others.
That way there will be light again.
That will give you many little possitiveties.

I promise you it will give you energy again.

I really hope we can help you and together make you see the clear sky again.
I can foresee this.
You will look back to this later on and You will be so much stronger when you come out of this.
By working together now, will give you also a closer and stronger friendship with those members who ectually going to help you out.

Let the end of this year be a great and possitive one.
« Last Edit: August 02, 2009, 03:27:58 PM by Darth Matth »

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline Darth Raijlin

• Great Sith Leader and Hero
  • Master Force User
  • Member of the Lost 10
    • White Dragon Academy
Re: I need help...
« Reply #16 on: August 02, 2009, 05:27:14 PM »
Derek,

You've got my love and respect, my Sith brother from another Mother  :D.  As I told you on the phone today, if there is anything you need from me, I'll do the damndest to get up there as quick as I can to help you out.

The measure of your heart is beyond comprehension my friend.  You have been able to tackle and deal with some things over the course of the last couple of months that quite frankly, if it were on my shoulders they would have to be playing "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor".

I'll always take Tail End Charlie and guard your six when you need to focus on the point.

Keep your head on the swivel my brother, and stay alert.

Remember your 5 paragraph order to planning, coordinating, and accomplishing the mission.  It's used by many Fortune 500 companies today my brother, and helps segment those "mountains" of tedious tasks:  SMEAC

Situation, Mission, Execution, Administration and Logistics, Command (or Controls in Business).

Break up your tasks and triage them into importance.  Segment and then attack.   Assault through and conquer.

LOL ... before you know it bro, you'll have half of the work behind you.

When in doubt, frustrated, etc ... resort to your training to recenter yourself. 

Organize with the military training, recenter and meditate with the martia arts and religious training, and beat on a pell or heavy bag with the martial arts/SCA training.  LOL ...  :D

retrousse