fiduciary

Author Topic: Official Saber Spin Tutorial DVD QUESTIONS & COMMENTS Thread  (Read 18391 times)

Offline Darth Inferis

• Master Force User
  • UK sabersmith
Re: Official Saber Spin Tutorial DVD QUESTIONS & COMMENTS Thread
« Reply #30 on: December 09, 2011, 08:20:29 AM »
Just wanted to ask, if I get the payment through today will it ship before or after xmas?
Beware the Mark of the Gungan! :o

Offline Novastar

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • NCSCS - Sabercombat.com
    • DIAMOND DRAGONS: Humans stand, heroes fall--but DRAGONS are *Forever*...
« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2012, 01:02:55 AM »
SaberCombat now has...
...a portal / pass-through for Paul's awesome SaberSpin Tutorial DVD! :)

http://sabercombat.com/Purchase.html

We (Caine / Paul / Nova) did this with the hopes of getting Paul's work seen a little bit more (especially as time goes by), since he doesn't have his own website dedicated to the product and what not.  Soon enough, Caine and I will also either re-shoot / re-do or find a way to offer his "7 Forms" videos on SaberCombat.com as well.  Additionally, more content will be coming over time as well, time & logistics permitting... :)

I also want to make a nice SaberSpin DVD video teaser for Paul.  That would be dope, and he deserves a little help with that!

Finally, I updated the descriptions for the NCSCS DVDs a bit more, but... really... if the release teaser doesn't tell you what's going on in the 4GB+ of HD video... nothing will!
* Former creator and owner of SaberCombat
* CUSTOM SOUND FONT LIST --->
Click here for Nova's 100+ custom sound fonts!
* PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS ---> Click here for Nova's saber performance work...
* DIAMOND DRAGONS ---> Diamond Dragons: A feature-length screenplay being developed by Matthew 'Novastar' Carauddo

I don't post often on forums anymore.  If you want to e-mail me: novastar1138@gmail.com, or visit me on Facebook:

Click here.

Offline LUKE SKYWALKER

• Formerly Egon Mcgregor
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Keeper of the Graflex
« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2012, 01:22:17 AM »
just ordered  ;)

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2012, 05:27:00 AM »
That is awesome!!!!!  What a great way of cooperating and helping out your fellow members instead of trying to take business away.

You guys rock!   8)

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Novastar

• Manufacturer VIP
  • Master Force User
  • NCSCS - Sabercombat.com
    • DIAMOND DRAGONS: Humans stand, heroes fall--but DRAGONS are *Forever*...
« Reply #34 on: May 22, 2012, 03:15:32 PM »
Definitely!  Caine and I agreed from day one when we teamed up for NCSCS DVD#1 in that... the point wasn't to "re-do" the spin tutorials Bandit/Paul did.  Why would we want to re-invent the wheel on those + it wouldn't be cool--exactly!

If anything, the saber spins on NCSCS are there to help verify good things to train for saber combat... remind people of Banditcar's DVD (if people look close at NCSCS DVD1, they will find a surprise)... utilize saber spins in what Mark/Caine and I called "Form 0"... and finally (when you get to NCSCS DVD#2), concepts & techniques that build from the basic/rudimentary saber spins.

I actually am hoping that Paul will someday do some DL-able content regarding saber spins on sabercombat.com!  That would be dope!  :)
* Former creator and owner of SaberCombat
* CUSTOM SOUND FONT LIST --->
Click here for Nova's 100+ custom sound fonts!
* PERFORMANCE HIGHLIGHTS ---> Click here for Nova's saber performance work...
* DIAMOND DRAGONS ---> Diamond Dragons: A feature-length screenplay being developed by Matthew 'Novastar' Carauddo

I don't post often on forums anymore.  If you want to e-mail me: novastar1138@gmail.com, or visit me on Facebook:

Click here.

Offline Caine

• Kwai Chang Caine master of duel-fu
  • Master Force User
« Reply #35 on: May 22, 2012, 04:20:08 PM »
Although there are some people who refuse to work with us because they feel they don't NEED to because they have all the answers and know everything good enough already (Nova knows who I mean  >:( ) people like BanditJedi are a blessing cuz they are open minded and enjoy sharing/learning knowledge. This is such a great thing.

Offline Corran Horn

• Formerly known as Keil Edge
  • Mining Colony Members
  • Master Force User
  • CSJ Props an NEC Certified Installer
    • CSJ Props
« Reply #36 on: May 22, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »
I really have to say I love all the work you guys have done.  Such a cool system.  I wish I had a dojo here like yours where I could go an actually be PART of the class instead of just watching the videos though.  (I'm more of a structured learning environment kind of person.)

If I ever find myself in your neighborhood I'm going to have to come by for some schooling. :)

"It's only stupid if we die doing it, otherwise it's heroism." -Corran Horn-

Offline phydaux42

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #37 on: May 17, 2014, 05:50:12 PM »
Do you guys wear gloves when practicing spins?

retrousse