fiduciary

Author Topic: Utah?  (Read 4643 times)

Offline bekstorm

• Padawan Learner
Utah?
« on: August 20, 2014, 05:24:44 PM »
Looking to see if there are any dueling enthusiasts in the Salt lake area.
The Force doesn't want me dead. It doesn't want me happy, but it doesn't want me dead.

Offline Abiik

• No Force
  • Oya!
Re: Utah?
« Reply #1 on: November 17, 2014, 06:56:06 PM »
I'm down in Ogden. I'm actually looking for a few people to maybe get a group started up.
As darkness turns to light,
                It all starts tonight.

Offline Sandpeople are people too

• Once made Darth Vader Chuckle
  • Master Force User
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2014, 07:05:08 PM »
St. George.  That's a wee bit of a drive.

Offline TheCaptain

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2015, 07:39:30 PM »
I'm in Orem. I work at uvu I'm trying to start a club there.

Offline EternalAscension

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2015, 07:43:36 PM »
My name is Jake. I am new to and live on Hill Air Force Base, noticed there is nothing in Utah. Let's get the ball rolling on this thing!

I haven't dueled since I was in high school many moons ago. The Air Force has slowed down the action for me. I used to make little short films and digitally add the lightsaber blade by rotoscope in Photoshop. I've lost the digital touch, but haven't lost my fandom. I just ordered my Graflex from Ultrasabers. With the release of TFA, I am sure many older fans are "waking up" and looking for a club. Let's get organized and have some fun!

This will be the first club I've ever joined, so I might have to rely on yall's experience. Hill Air Force Base is near Layton, Clearfield, and Ogden area. We can meet anywhere along the mountain range. I heard Bountiful has good public parks and venues, and Salt Lake always needs charity work.

Hit me up! I deactivated my Facebook, but my Twitter and Instagram accounts are up.

Twitter: @Jake2w1
Instagram: Jake2w1

May the Force be with you!

Offline siax31

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #5 on: January 04, 2016, 10:20:27 PM »
i live in salt lake and i just purchased a combat saber and would love ( when i get it ) to be able to go out and have some duels some time.

Offline Amontillado

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #6 on: February 15, 2016, 10:03:31 AM »
So I'm moving to the Ogden area next month because I'm getting out of the army, and I'm desperately trying to find a sabering group. Im also pretty new to the hobby (about 3 months) and I've literally been looking for 2 months with no success lol. I'm serious about starting a group If anybody else wants to get involved.

Offline jedil

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2016, 12:41:46 PM »
Anyone near draper, Utah?

Offline JediMaxwell Rigal

• No Force
  • Hello there.
« Reply #8 on: February 28, 2016, 03:20:19 PM »
I am in Orem and I am getting my first custom saber soon. I am looking for people to duel with who are in Utah.
The Force is my guide. I will listen to what it says.

Offline ConnerSnikle

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2016, 08:57:25 AM »
So I couldn't really tell what was going on with the clubs, I don't have a lightsaber yet but I am currently in the process of designing a custom built saber, if any clubs have actually started getting together could you please let me know?
thanks in advance.

Offline Zacharyah

• No Force
« Reply #10 on: June 17, 2016, 05:20:15 AM »
I'm in Layton. I prefer boffer duelling for full contact without broken bones, but I haven't really found anyone for that either. I wouldn't mind getting together with people

Offline ConnerSnikle

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #11 on: June 17, 2016, 09:31:29 PM »
well, I don't want broken bones either but getting my new lightsaber soon I do want to see if I can join a club for the summer, going to college soon and have major time to kill during my weeks. anyone know of any active clubs ranging from Ogden to Provo pls let me know. thanks in advance.

retrousse