fiduciary

Author Topic: Vader's Vault NEW product line: Combat Class sabers w/ sound! NEW Models!  (Read 127430 times)

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Master of the purple blade
  • Administrator
  • Master Force User
  • Formerly Known As Allaerra
    • Vader's Vault
Re: Vader's Vault NEW product line: Affordable sabers with sound!
« Reply #45 on: July 04, 2012, 08:32:07 AM »
Well over an hour.  Ima gonna say, more like two.  My son carries it around all day.  It will obviously vary based on brand of battery and type of LED. 

Facebook: VVFB

Offline Jedi Exile

• Experienced Force User
  • I once wore the robes...
« Reply #46 on: July 04, 2012, 09:00:04 AM »
Wow, that's awesome! I bet those that use just a single LED like a Rebel would have even longer run times.
Member of the Lost 10

Offline DarthRaevus

• Master Force User
  • Friendly neighborhood machinist...
« Reply #47 on: July 04, 2012, 09:32:07 AM »
Right, with a p4 or rebel, even overdriven...it'll be crazy runtime...I was thinking more like a multi-die led with FOC and the mA maxed out.  But yes, I see what you mean about particular battery and ledengin vs. tri-reb.

Offline C-3P0

• Formerly known as Dave316
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #48 on: July 04, 2012, 06:16:48 PM »
I know mine don't have soundboards, but my two stunts have that battery setup and the runtime is just CRAZY. Seriously you can't run these things out if you try. They keep going and going...

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #49 on: July 04, 2012, 06:26:04 PM »
Yeah, I might have to invest in an AW 3100mAh 18650.
Not that the Trustfire 2400mAh 18650 wont do the job, but the AW should give an insane runtime. :D

I went with the "Shadow Fury" with a RRW tri-Rebel w/ FoC.
Now to decide what SoundFont to use in this bad boy :D
I will do a nice review once I have it in hand.
Cant wait. ;D

Offline Jin Ke

• Master Force User
« Reply #50 on: July 04, 2012, 08:55:25 PM »
Ordered mine with a Tri-Rebel WWB...  Gonna have Shoto loaded onto it...   ;D    Really excited to get it!

Offline Jedi Exile

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #51 on: July 05, 2012, 10:46:02 AM »
I haven't decided what font I want on it, I've bought most of Madcow's, I may just pick a font when the time comes, then when I get it, swap them out to see what sounds best in the saber. Really leaning towards Madcow's Vader for this.
Member of the Lost 10

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #52 on: July 09, 2012, 10:33:44 AM »
Please add me to your waiting list on a HAVOC  model with 10 watt ledengin OSPP with white FoC and Madcow's "Korriban" font. (Already ordered and paid for at Saberfont.com)

If possible on blade length, 36" with lit bullet tip please.

7/17 - EDIT  -I'm happy to go with good ole proven Led Engin 10 watt OSPP with White FoC based on your mentioning poor test results so far with Tri Rebels for OSPP, Luminara.  Thank you.

7/23  - DEPOSIT PAID and please make my main  led choice OSPP (Tri LED  as of 8/13) and AV switch Blue color.

8/13- EDITED-per a PM with Alan, make my led a Tri LED with OSPP and FoC.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2012, 03:01:02 PM by sithslayer1 »

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #53 on: July 11, 2012, 05:42:49 PM »
Everyone waiting for Furiesâ„¢ from the first list, we are working on them as we speak ;D.  Those who ordered custom Tri-rebels, they have shipped to me (finally) and should be here sometime next week and those remaining builds will be completed.

Those waiting for the next batch (Havocsâ„¢ and Furiesâ„¢), the machining is done and they are on the way ;D.  We will begin taking deposits when the hilts arrive.  Keep in mind, custom Tri-Rebel set-ups will take at least a few weeks.  It can take several days for them to produce them and then it takes 1-2 weeks for us to receive them from Luxeonstar :).  This also means anyone wanting one for CVI with a custom set up, needs to order fairly soon once we open up deposits.

Offline Darth Smorgis

• Master Force User
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2012, 06:15:56 PM »
Everyone waiting for Furiesâ„¢ from the first list, we are working on them as we speak ;D.  Those who ordered custom Tri-rebels, they have shipped to me (finally) and should be here sometime next week and those remaining builds will be completed.

NICE  :D :o :o ;D

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2012, 06:57:33 PM »
Hi Luminara, say the word, you'll have your deposit from me asap! I look forward to your take on the Tri Rebel vs Led Engin 10 watt for the ultimate OSPP with FoC!

Offline Jedibowls

• Force User
  • Jedi Knight
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2012, 07:21:12 PM »
Awesome!!!!! What is the length on the hilts?  ;D

Current Sabers
Luke V2-CF 5.06 Driven
Unnamed Mace Style saber-US PC1.5 driven
Saberforge Crystal Reveal Redeemer
MTFBWYA

Offline LUMINARA UNDULI

• Administrator
  • Master Force User
    • Vader's Vault
« Reply #57 on: July 11, 2012, 07:39:02 PM »
10.25" :D.

Offline Jedi Exile

• Experienced Force User
« Reply #58 on: July 15, 2012, 08:48:18 AM »

Those waiting for the next batch (Havocsâ„¢ and Furiesâ„¢), the machining is done and they are on the way ;D.  We will begin taking deposits when the hilts arrive.  Keep in mind, custom Tri-Rebel set-ups will take at least a few weeks.  It can take several days for them to produce them and then it takes 1-2 weeks for us to receive them from Luxeonstar :).  This also means anyone wanting one for CVI with a custom set up, needs to order fairly soon once we open up deposits.

Which LED set up will mine have? I asked for either the 10W or Tri-Rebel set up, which ever gives the brightest, most evenly lit blade.

I still can't believe what's now possible with the CS, a hilt so thin, and under 11 inches, but will have FoC AND an 18650 battery...amazing. Just think, we might have PC's that will be around the size of the CS in the next 5 years+!  :D
Member of the Lost 10

Offline sithslayer1

• Master Force User
« Reply #59 on: July 15, 2012, 09:18:15 AM »
Jedi Exile,  I believe VV plans to test the tri rebel vs the 10 watt ledengin for the best OSPP. Being the masters of the purple blade, I'm sure whichever led they use will be perfect! I'm also getting a 10 watt OSPP and also asked for the best version in their opinion. I look forward to their results!

retrousse