fiduciary

Author Topic: Acolyte in Albany ready to rock!  (Read 1774 times)

Offline David Simmons

• Force User
    • Xenobuzz Construction Headquarters
Acolyte in Albany ready to rock!
« on: January 28, 2011, 05:13:16 PM »
Until Novastar gets the Golden Gate Knights assembled, I'd like to introduce myself.

Greetings, all!

My name is David Simmons, and I'm 41- year-old video store manager who has just recently discovered the joy of FX sabers.  Until Novastar can assemble the Golden Gate Knights, I would love to meet with like-minded peeps for a little gabbing, a little practicing, and some spirited but careful dueling!  I have Paul "Bandit-Jedi" Myers' Saber Spin tutorial DVD, which is great.  However, my apartment does not have the vertical or horizontal space for practicing, especially with my Darth Maul saber staff!

If you have a laptop or other portable viewing DVD equipment and know of or have a place where we could meet up and learn some saber skillz, let me know!!

I have the following Force FX lightsabers that I would be happy to bring and share.

Darth Maul double-bladed saber staff
Obi-Wan ANH
Luke ROTJ
Mace Windu

Dave S.

"There is no end, no beginning.  There is only the infinite passion of life."  - Federico Fellini

Offline djobitwan7

• Master Force User
Re: Acolyte in Albany ready to rock!
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2011, 08:49:53 PM »
Yeah, I'm too far away for most of the peeps here. There is only 2 by me and only 1 that I have officially met up with on occasion. We planned a duel, but it hasn't happened yet. It's all fun though. Good luck with a saber playmate.

retrousse