fiduciary

Author Topic: will the efx stunt sabers come with a stand/case?  (Read 6013 times)

Offline Vektor

• Master Force User
  • That other Finnish guy
    • My Elegant Weapons
Re: will the efx stunt sabers come with a stand/case?
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2010, 04:36:07 AM »
Stephen Redford confirmed on rebelscum that these are now shipping from redfordfilms.com

$89US/each,  free shipping in the US.   cheers.

That's pretty good price, too bad that we here have to pay Euro extra (€119 in Toy Palace Germany, that's around $164 at today's rate plus shipping).

Offline WEDGE ANTILLES

• formerly known as Cobalt60
  • FX-SABERS VIP II
  • Master Force User
  • May the LAG be with you
« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2010, 11:33:06 PM »
I believe redfordfilms ships to germany
"The Star Wars story is really the tragedy of Darth Vader. That is the story.
Once Vader dies, he doesn't come back to life, the Emperor doesn't get cloned, and Luke doesn't get married..."
- George Lucas

Offline Paul Lanski

• Master Force User
  • facebook.com/adrigraphics
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2010, 02:05:09 PM »
Stephen Redford confirmed on rebelscum that these are now shipping from redfordfilms.com

$89US/each,  free shipping in the US.   cheers.

That's pretty good price, too bad that we here have to pay Euro extra (€119 in Toy Palace Germany, that's around $164 at today's rate plus shipping).

I even think that if we Europeans let it ship from the US, we would be off cheaper than buying one in Europe...

Offline Vektor

• Master Force User
  • That other Finnish guy
    • My Elegant Weapons
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2010, 03:50:43 AM »
I even think that if we Europeans let it ship from the US, we would be off cheaper than buying one in Europe...

Yeah, quite often indeed. Altough in this case it's probably not worth it: Redford's price $89 + estimated shipping $40 + taxes & customs fees here = around $168.

I have a hunch most European stores will be putting these props on massive sale later on, though. I'm not sure why, but I've got a feeling these wont be such big sellers around here and retailers will be clearing the remaining stock with significant price drop. I could be wrong, too, this is just a hunch.

Offline Koza

• Shoop Da Woop!
  • Experienced Force User
« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2010, 07:15:28 PM »
hmmm.... anyone see the dooku for sale anywhere? Right now, there are only 3 sabers I'm looking forward to. My GK, the new Prophesy, and the Dooku Stunt so I can put a stunt blade in it ;D

retrousse