fiduciary

Author Topic: Arizona anyone?  (Read 15546 times)

Offline Jaco Vos

• No Force
Re: Arizona anyone?
« Reply #30 on: May 05, 2012, 05:26:12 PM »
hey i go to phx often, ill let you know the next time i go , and maybe meet up for some form practice.
weve been having a few dueling sessions lately. if you ever want to drive down here, youre welcome to join us whenever

Offline NJO Skywalker

• No Force
  • The Force is with me!
    • Contact me via Facebook!
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2012, 04:54:36 PM »
That'd be awesome! Where do you guys meet normally? And what is the duration of your sessions?

Offline Jaco Vos

• No Force
« Reply #32 on: May 19, 2012, 11:07:54 AM »
 we usually go to himmell park on tucson blvd and speedway, but i have spots all over the place.
 last time we went for a couple hours. just bring extra batteries, and make sure youre using a blade that can take a beating.
 ive already lost three tips out there.

Offline NJO Skywalker

• No Force
  • The Force is with me!
« Reply #33 on: May 30, 2012, 04:24:54 PM »
Did you by any chance go to the Phoenix ComiCon 2012? I was there in full force with my Obi Wan ANH costume and blue initiate v3. It was a total blast brother!

Offline Jaco Vos

• No Force
« Reply #34 on: June 03, 2012, 05:03:17 PM »
no, i really wanted to go though. maybe next time.

Offline stevenlink1

• No Force
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2012, 05:03:02 PM »
I'm going through the major forums trying to get a hold of saber combatants to fight in and around Phoenix, AZ. I'd ultimately like to put together a group that will meet fairly regularly, and do Capture the Flag and Team Free-for-All. I've got a few guys already, but if anyone else is interested, send me a message.

Offline Jaco Vos

• No Force
« Reply #36 on: December 12, 2012, 08:37:50 AM »
im definitely down for capture the flag. how often do you guys meet up?

Offline NJO Skywalker

• No Force
  • The Force is with me!
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 01:25:23 PM »
Guys, its been a while since I've logged on and just letting you guys know that we're still out there and growing! If you want to get in touch directly seek me out on facebook at Facebook.com/spacemarine40k or E Mail me directly at Spacewolfaz@gmail.com

We meet bi-monthly at the very least, sometimes we meet weekly if weather and extinuating circumstances allow. We also have a few spare sabers to loan during meetings if you're down a saber.

I look forward to hearing from my fellow Arizonan Jedi Knights.

May The Force be with You.

Offline Rhidahl Silpheed

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
    • Syndicate Saber Arizona
« Reply #38 on: December 08, 2014, 05:06:43 PM »
New Group in Central AZ, Mesa. Syndicate Saber [urlhttp://www.syndicatesaber.com/][/url] They meet twice weekly on Saturdays and Wednesdays. Going to premier at Phoenix Comicon's Fan Fest outside the convention at the Glendale Stadium Friday & Saturday Dec 12  13 @ 7pm, and Sun the 14Th at 4pm the outdoors show is open to the public but the convention is indoors and you have to pay for admission.

Offline Tentairyu

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
« Reply #39 on: August 16, 2015, 02:28:52 PM »
I am hoping someone still reading this thread, I am trying to get into dueling around the Tucson area but is willing to drive to Phoenix, please hit me up on my email if anyone is dueling in the area

retrousse