fiduciary

Author Topic: Arizona anyone?  (Read 15545 times)

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
  • "An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age."
Arizona anyone?
« on: November 26, 2008, 05:18:14 AM »
Hey all,

anyone in AZ on here looking to get a dueling society? PHX FF.net is the only know place in phoenix for star wars nuts but no one post very often on their anymore. Im looking for any where AZ. I live in phx but travel to yuma and eastern az a lot so lets get something rolling with the AZ ppl.

Master Kris

"The Dark Calling™ design,name and color is owned by Dusty Callais. The only Dark Calling™ made is owned by Kris Owen" lol

Offline Darth Eugaltsh

• Sith Roadie
  • Master Force User
  • Thank you from Darth T.
Re: Arizona anyone?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2008, 07:59:41 PM »
Hey all,

anyone in AZ on here looking to get a dueling society? PHX FF.net is the only know place in phoenix for star wars nuts but no one post very often on their anymore. Im looking for any where AZ. I live in phx but travel to yuma and eastern az a lot so lets get something rolling with the AZ ppl.

Master Kris

lucky, youcan pick up your ultrasabers soon as they're done >:(
*Never Forget Glitter Wars.  The Force Was With Us That Day, But It Was Too Much*

[br />The Force is strong with this one.

But only with the dark side.

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2008, 08:13:45 PM »
I'm in North Phoenix MasterKris. Oh and to Eugaltsh, Ultra doesn't let us pick our sabers up. We have to wait like everyone else. :D

Offline Darth Eugaltsh

• Sith Roadie
  • Master Force User
  • Thank you from Darth T.
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2008, 08:15:53 PM »
i know.

and if i evermove to arizona i will hop on the forums lol
*Never Forget Glitter Wars.  The Force Was With Us That Day, But It Was Too Much*

[br />The Force is strong with this one.

But only with the dark side.

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »
Arizona has great weather, and ummm.... Well lets just say you'll never need a coat. Just kidding I love Arizona. It's just to hard to explain your home on a forum.

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2008, 06:11:12 AM »
I'm in North Phoenix MasterKris. Oh and to Eugaltsh, Ultra doesn't let us pick our sabers up. We have to wait like everyone else. :D

lol true....even tho there so close, still have to wait for it to come in the mail....

Rogue, are you an PhxFF.net by any chance? Im just tired of being the only jedi in the hood lol and looking for people that share the same interest you could say

"The Dark Calling™ design,name and color is owned by Dusty Callais. The only Dark Calling™ made is owned by Kris Owen" lol

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #6 on: December 03, 2008, 01:49:32 PM »

lol true....even tho there so close, still have to wait for it to come in the mail....

Rogue, are you an PhxFF.net by any chance? Im just tired of being the only jedi in the hood lol and looking for people that share the same interest you could say
MasterKris, I am not on Phxff.net net but I could be very soon, I'll let you know.

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
« Reply #7 on: December 03, 2008, 05:01:07 PM »

MasterKris, I am not on Phxff.net net but I could be very soon, I'll let you know.

yea the site pretty much us az ppl into star wars. i think even ultra sabers has an account lol

i go on once in a while but its been dead for awhile....

you going to phx cactus con?

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #8 on: December 04, 2008, 05:42:27 AM »
I might. I was looking for someone to go with, since it's really boring to go by yourself to a convention.

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
« Reply #9 on: December 04, 2008, 06:01:58 AM »
I might. I was looking for someone to go with, since it's really boring to go by yourself to a convention.

im down lol....i wanna go this year. I missed last year but i def. wanna go this year for by b-day hahaha.

ill problably dress up too...

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2008, 07:30:36 AM »
Alright I'll go, I'll bring a saber or two, but I lost my Jedi outfit last year at school.

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
« Reply #11 on: December 04, 2008, 07:45:34 AM »
are you gonna get your ticket at the door? i dont think i will be able to make it all three days myself with my busy life lol

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #12 on: December 04, 2008, 08:40:12 AM »
Yeah I will I don't think Ill go more than one day.

Offline MasterKris

• Force User
« Reply #13 on: December 04, 2008, 08:57:34 AM »
alright. i figure the best day to go is that saturday. sound good?

Offline RogueJedi

• Vagabond Master
  • Master Force User
  • I'm back!
« Reply #14 on: December 04, 2008, 09:22:26 AM »
Sounds good to me, should we pick a meeting place, or should I look for the dark calling? ;D

retrousse