fiduciary

Author Topic: Imperial Royal Arms by Amptrooper  (Read 29611 times)

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms SaberSmith AmpTrooper Sabers
    • Imperial Royal Arms
Imperial Royal Arms by Amptrooper
« on: October 17, 2009, 03:57:55 PM »

AmpTrooper Sabers
now has a YouTube channel! Check it out here: http://www.youtube.com/user/AmpTrooper?feature=mhsn

Contact me here, at the IRA Forum or here:
Amptrooper@yahoo.com
Custom Shroud Services
Custom cut outs or geometrical shapes:
Minimum of $25. Price changes based on complexity of design.
Interchangeable Shroud System
3 shrouds custom made and fitted for your saber. They are held in place by your covertec. Set screws will have to be added for more complex designs. The fit is very good and tight. No movement in the shroud and fully duel-able.  Minimum price of $155 for all three custom made shrouds. Price changes based on complexity of design.

TCSS MHS Assembly/Custom Lightsaber Builds
Contact me for a quote. I can help you put together the Lightsaber of your dreams starting with the TCSS MHS system. I can build Stunt (no sound, great for dueling) to Crystal Focused, accent LED filled, RGB LED having with the craziest shroud you can come up with! Bring your design or let me help design the perfect saber for you! Powder coating is also available by MH! Don't forget for sabers with an activation box to have me put in a custom Bling Strip from Hon_Rev!
 $75 is due as a deposit before design work will begin. If you have your own design and are ready for the build, it will be a $50 deposit. Once a design is fully agreed upon I will send a full estimate. 50% of the total saber price must be paid before the full build can start. The design/estimate deposit will be add as part of the payment. So, it is 50% minus the deposit. Sabers must be fully paid before they will be sent out.  
The addition of sound boards and accent LED's will will be charged as per the "Services" section on this page.

Services
Sound Installation
Master Replicas or Hasbro FX or Hasbro Toy Board:  Customer supplied - $25-55   IRA supplied (as available) - $75-95
UltraSound :   Customer supplied - $68  ( price is for swap of sound boards or straight install. There is a $25 fee to return the old sound card)
                       IRA supplied board - $185 (as available)  
Crystal Focus: Customer supplied boards only! Basic set up ( no addition of accent LED's etc) - $125   Please contact for quotes on any additions to be added to the saber such as recharge/kill key port, accent leds or Crystal Focus sound fonts.

Custom Additions
LED replacement - $29 (replaces existing burnt out LED or to change colors)
LED Install - $45 basic set up. (puts LED in an empty lightsaber. Includes all parts for the LED to work properly. Proper saber housing is required)
Accent LED replacement - $15 (replaces burnt out LED or to change color or style)
Accent LED install - $20 min (hole may have to be drilled depending on placement)
Powder Coating Please contact for a quote

I am also available to do conversions on Master Replica and Hasbro sabers. Prices to come soon. Contact me for a quote for now.

Crystal Chambers
Crystal Chambers are different from saber to saber. Please contact me for a quote. Note: As of right now I am not in the building of full crystal chassis (soon to come). I can add crystal chambers to most sabers and some I can make specific chassis for.

Outer sleeve by IRA

Crystal and Magnetic Safety Plugs
Crystal: Fits MR, Hasbro and TCSS MHS style sabers. Can be customized for smaller blades ($5 extra fee and smaller crystal) $15
Magnetic: Same as above. For deep blade holder sabers such as the Anakin or Luke. To remove the plug just take the metal rod supplied and put it down into the blade holder and the safety plug will attach by way of a high powered magnet. This eliminates trying shake or wave your saber around to get the plug out. Has a eclipse look - $10

IMPORTANT Disclaimers….please read the following

Please be advised that these prices do not include Shipping,  miscellaneous parts costs and if any additional
miscellaneous parts are required, you will be invoiced accordingly.
All additional parts will be itemized on your invoice.

Late Change Fee structure:
Once a deposit is made, the parts are ordered.  Should you make any changes after that, a fee will be assessed.
Parts cost + shipping from purveyor + 20.00

Rush Order Fee:
Rush Order 10.00 base+ 10.00 for each saber ahead of yours
For example: Your saber has 7 other builds ahead of it. You need it NOW!
80.00 fee will be imposed.

Nuisance Fee Structure:
Once your build is started I will answer status requests once a week.
3 status requests in 1-2 weeks will get a 20.00 fee added, per request.
This is a guideline, and subject to my judgment. If you want it rushed see above.

Imperial Royal Arms Limited Warranty

Limited Warranty covers defects in workmanship for the Product for a period of 90 days
from the original date of Receipt from Imperial Royal Arms.

This limited Warranty does not cover any damage due to (1) acts of God, accident, misuse, abuse,
negligence, improper handling, commercial use or modifications of this Product, or normal wear and tear;
(2) improper operation or maintenance of this Product; or (3) attempted repair by any party other than
Imperial Royal Arms.
This Limited Warranty does not apply where it is determined by Imperial Royal Armsthat there is no fault with
the Product itself. Repairs not covered by the Limited Warranty may, at Imperial Royal Arms'discretion, be carried
out at the owner's expense.

And - You, the customer, are responsible for the cost of returning the Product to and return shipping
from Imperial Royal Arms. Electronics, such as soundboards, batteries and LEDs are not warranted by Imperial Royal Arms,
as we did not make them.  We are not responsible for Soundcard failures, blown speakers, or over driven LEDS or
any other operator errors.  Crystal Focus Repairs must be performed by Plecterlabs. You will be responsible for any
fees this incurs.  If you attempt to repair it yourself, the warranty is VOID. We will repair, but it will be at the buyer’s expense.
Warranty is non transferable.
[/quote]  
Thanks to Jango Fett for basic structure of this page! Thanks to Master Durangus, CHEWBACCA, LUKE SKYWALKER, FenderBender, MH and anyone else I may have missed for help with this page and many other things!  

Custom engraving offered as well. Contact for quotes! Can be done on Lightsabers!

Amptrooper@yahoo.com

In the works:
Steampunk Luke -------- Lord Dracus ---- shipped
Mando Staff --------------------------------- Chris D -----------shipped
Tiara Saber ---------------------------------- Ramaditya
Starkiller wiring and upgrades ----------- JYN
Custom Bling Saber PC, wiring ----------- Hon_Rev--------shipped
Steampunk Obi-Wan ----------------------- open-------------sold

« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 08:16:55 AM by JANGO FETT »

Offline The Highwayman

• Formerly known as Caden
  • Master Force User
  • Political Thread Pioneer #1
Re: Imperial Royal Arms by Amptrooper
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2009, 04:06:17 PM »
oooo... I can't wait...

"It's obvious that the price of this game cannot be determined by our knowledge of fair market value, but by our skills with a lightsaber." - Obi-wan (Jedimoves)

Offline Darth Matth

• Master Force User
  • You think I'm mad? Guess what,... I'm Darth Matth!
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2009, 04:21:56 PM »
Wow, what a way to impress me man.
I cannot wait indeed.

Signature teleports you to my lightsaber collection

Offline wookieecrisp

• Master Force User
  • Let the Wookiee Win!
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2009, 07:21:17 PM »
*droooooooooooooool*

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
« Reply #4 on: October 19, 2009, 06:46:44 AM »
 Sweet !!! ;D I'll be shall be watching with great interest. ;)

Offline darthxanthus

• Master Force User
  • Imperial Royal Arms
    • Xanthus Laboratories
« Reply #5 on: October 19, 2009, 03:44:24 PM »
I'd love to see some Sith iconography done like you have the Jedi and Mando ones.

E-mail sent.
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 09:43:03 PM by darthxanthus »
Find me on Facebook.  Look for Xanthus Laboratories fan page.

or on Imperial Royal Arms website!

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #6 on: October 19, 2009, 04:00:36 PM »
Looking great Amp! Just one problem, every time I look at the abbreviated form of your company name I cringe. Click here to see why...   :)

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #7 on: October 19, 2009, 05:01:36 PM »
Looking great Amp! Just one problem, every time I look at the abbreviated form of your company name I cringe. Click here to see why...   :)

That's funny! Irish Republican Army!  :D 

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2009, 11:40:30 AM »
Done for now! More to come! !!!!!Yes we are OPEN!!!!

Offline Lord Dracus

• Master Force User
  • "The force is mine to command."
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2009, 12:10:50 PM »
Done for now! More to come! !!!!!Yes we are OPEN!!!!

Sweet !!! ;D
« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 12:13:57 PM by Lord Dracus »

Offline QUI-GON JINN

• Also known as Jay-gon Jinn!
  • JEDI/ALLIANCE Master MODERATOR
  • Master Force User
  • Your focus determines your reality
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2009, 12:15:01 PM »
Stickied!

Offline ASAJJ VENTRESS

• you think YOU have a bad hair day...
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • Simple isn't always easy.
    • Gemini Concepts
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2009, 12:15:27 PM »
Very nice! congratulations!

For everything you gain, you lose something else.

How "Freedom of Speech" works:  you have the freedom to say whatever you want, BUT you also have the freedom to suffer the consequences

Dream Big, Build Bigger.

Offline Darth Frodo

• Experienced Force User
  • Ahhh..Does not compute..Ahhh..Your under arrest
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2009, 12:29:22 PM »

LOL its funny because im Irish

Offline Amptrooper

• Master Force User
    • Imperial Royal Arms
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »
Stickied!
;D ;D Yippy!  ;D ;D  Thank you!!

Offline Wolfen

• Master Force User
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2009, 12:41:20 PM »

LOL its funny because im Irish

Me too, from Belfast. Thats why it made me cringe.  :o

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty to purchase a little Temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety"-Ben Franklin

retrousse