fiduciary

Author Topic: Master Anakin can we please get a tutorial for Weilding 2 lightsabers  (Read 6873 times)

Jedi Guardian

Re: Master Anakin can we please get a tutorial for Weilding 2 lightsabers
« Reply #30 on: February 06, 2006, 07:06:33 AM »
Please remember friends, keep this on topic.    This is the lightsaber dueling forum.

Anyway, you seem to practice with these things a lot, Anakin.    Doesn't the fact that the blade actually have weight throw you off a bit?   I'd think it would, since a real lightsaber would be rather light..

Anyway, I can't wait to see what you bust out when the Maul FX comes out!   Keep up the good work.

Offline Junta Baill

• Padawan Learner
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #31 on: February 06, 2006, 08:09:41 AM »
Doesn't the fact that the blade actually have weight throw you off a bit?   I'd think it would, since a real lightsaber would be rather light..

... um .... I don't think he's thrown off by it.  I'm pretty sure that he's never actually used a "real" lightsaber since they don't exist.  I would think that if the blade had no weight it would throw him off because it wouldn't be like anything he had used before and twirling a hilt around would be kind of dull.

Jedi Guardian

« Reply #32 on: February 06, 2006, 08:20:14 AM »
Eh...I'd never really swing them around like these guys, though.... they costed too much to risk damaging in any way.

Offline jedi.the0ry

• Force User
  • Saber Master
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 11:54:15 PM »
I assure you all, by Tuesday, there WILL be a duel wield tutorial up...as long as I can find a video compressor(my vids come out too big to put on youtube and such for some odd reason).

retrousse