fiduciary

Author Topic: Master Anakin can we please get a tutorial for Weilding 2 lightsabers  (Read 6881 times)

Offline The Abbot

• Master of the Jar'Kai Style
  • Master Force User
  • Lajedi.com ,Force-Fx.com Founder
    • http://www.Force-Fx.com
Master Anakin or anyone else can we please get a video tutorial of Weilding  and spinning 2 lightsabers.
I really want to learn some 2 handed/2saber moves..
LaserBlade:
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/laserblade/id608879483?mt=8

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
Re: Master Anakin can we please get a tutorial for Weilding 2 lightsabers
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2006, 04:06:43 PM »
Well, I haven't had much time these past couple of weeks to practice, but I could maybe throw together one or two. 

I usually like doing these in a series of 5, so I guess I better get busy on working on some more moves.  Hopefully I can get some done this weekend.

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline Junta Baill

• Padawan Learner
  • Do or do not, there is no try.
« Reply #2 on: January 23, 2006, 04:22:57 PM »
Yes!!!!  The more tutorial videos the better!!!  I also want to learn some more tricks one or two handed.

Offline Sonikku

• No Force
  • Death to the Jedi!
« Reply #3 on: January 23, 2006, 05:41:46 PM »
I've always wanted to known how to pull of the swirl move in KOTOR when you hit the Y button with 2 sabers equiped. (Xbox Version) I'm sure it's simple, but it happens too fast for me to pick up on the wrist movements.

Allow me to take you to a place were battle rages across a torn galaxy and evil transcends imagination...

Offline Mace_Window

• No Force
  • See through you we do!
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2006, 10:27:42 AM »
I dont have 2 FXs, otherwise i would make a video of this, but heres my technique.

Its a basic move, but looks pretty cool.

What you need to do is a standard figure of 8 with your master hand (mine being the right), now when your master hand comes across your body for the first time of the figure of 8, you need to start the same line as you just took with your master, with your other hand. So they follow the same path through the air. And are at opposite ends of the cycle to eachother.

You could prbably do the same thing with yor sabers inverted, but you would have to be very careful!

If anyone wants to send me another FX i'l gladly make some videos!  :P ;D :P (i wish)

Offline The Abbot

• Master Force User
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2006, 12:52:07 AM »
Any word Master Aankin?
LaserBlade:

The poster formerly known as Kit Fisto. Creator of the Force-FX sig style. Master of the 2 saber staff style way before Pong Krell

Offline Darth Pantsless

• Master Force User
  • He's a scoundrel, you'd like him
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2006, 01:13:52 AM »
I've always wanted to known how to pull of the swirl move in KOTOR when you hit the Y button with 2 sabers equiped. (Xbox Version) I'm sure it's simple, but it happens too fast for me to pick up on the wrist movements.

That ones not too hard, if you have difficulty practice one hand at a time first.

Start with a forward swing on your strong hand, when it's about a third of a revolution along start with the weak hand. The movement is exactly the same with each, all it is is a single spin with each wrist, with a slight stagger to the start time for each hand.

It looks quite cool for a simple move. Would look really good with two different but similar colours, eg red and purple, blue and purple, blue and green.

Cheers

Dave

PS. to look good, you need to ensure that you stop the spin strongly, otherwise it looks crap

Offline The Abbot

• Master Force User
« Reply #7 on: January 29, 2006, 04:01:05 AM »

That ones not too hard, if you have difficulty practice one hand at a time first.

Start with a forward swing on your strong hand, when it's about a third of a revolution along start with the weak hand. The movement is exactly the same with each, all it is is a single spin with each wrist, with a slight stagger to the start time for each hand.

It looks quite cool for a simple move. Would look really good with two different but similar colours, eg red and purple, blue and purple, blue and green.

Cheers

Dave

PS. to look good, you need to ensure that you stop the spin strongly, otherwise it looks crap

Great post,easy to follow and learn.
Thank you Sir!

Now if Master Anakin Drops his video I will know 2 moves.
LaserBlade:

Offline Darth Torment

• Sith Lord Formerly Known As DARTH TORMENT
  • Experienced Force User
  • Darth Plagueis The Wise . . .
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2006, 03:40:02 PM »
that double sabre spin is pretty cool from KOTOR....

DT

Visit The Citadel Of Darth Plagueis The Wise (buy/sell/trade thread):
http://www.fx-sabers.com/forum/index.php?topic=3817.msg64943#msg64943

Proud member of Snowtroopers.ca. Check my profile.

Offline Bandit-Jedi

• Formerly known as Bandit-Jedi
  • FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
  • I have a way with...the Force.
    • My other love...2002 Trans Am Collector Edition
« Reply #9 on: January 30, 2006, 04:35:11 PM »
sorry everyone...it rained here pretty much all weekend and I didn't have the chance to make a video.  I don't see it happening this weekend with me getting ready for 3 parties....ugh....the life of The Chosen One is never dull.

May The Force FX Be With You!

Offline jack3auer

• Do or Do Not there is No Try
  • Master Force User
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 05:59:37 AM »
sorry everyone...it rained here pretty much all weekend and I didn't have the chance to make a video. I don't see it happening this weekend with me getting ready for 3 parties....ugh....the life of The Chosen One is never dull.

this is gonna be cool.   you had better get practising for the maul anakin,  you have quite a few fans waiting for these vids.  i even found a vid on youtube by this little kid and his sister it said "me and my sis trying to spin sabers like this guy"  the link i clicked took me to your tutorials! :o

here is the link i found it again :       
&search=lightsaber

look at the bottom where the comments are it has a link to yours ;)

Cheers

Dave

nice one pantsless i will have a go at this.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 06:02:13 AM by Han Solo »

Jedi Guardian

« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 06:05:49 AM »
Tutorial for wielding two lightsabers?

Just swing them both and pretend you're hitting things.   I don't see why people think they have to practice these spins and stuff...just make your own moves/fights..

Offline jack3auer

• Do or Do Not there is No Try
  • Master Force User
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 06:10:44 AM »

I don't see why people think they have to practice these spins and stuff..

because it looks cool, thats why.  :D

Offline AAYLA SECURA

• FX-SABERS VIP
  • Master Force User
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 04:31:50 PM »
I agree. And besides, I like watching Anakin... I mean... his tutorials. ;)
Hasbro Signature Series
Luke Skywalker ANH with Removable Blade
Obi-Wan Kenobi ROTS with Removable Blade
Darth Maul TPM with Removable Blade
Kit Fisto AOTC with Removable Blade
Luke Skywalker ROTJ

Jedi Guardian

« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006, 05:37:59 PM »
Yeah, I'll give it that.    They look cool.

But they're totally impractical, and basically asking to get yourself killed in a *real* fight.

retrousse