fiduciary

Author Topic: Force Academy of Kentucky now in Cincinnati region.  (Read 2021 times)

Offline Count Lilius

• No Force
  • Um...Hello?
Force Academy of Kentucky now in Cincinnati region.
« on: September 06, 2013, 01:55:28 AM »
I am currently in West Chester just north of Cincinnati, I moved from Ashland, KY and started a branch-off of a group known as Force Academy of Kentucky.

The group is about a blend of sparring and choreography. The group has 2 factions currently (Sith and Jedi). 4 classes in each faction and all new members take a test to be placed in said class and faction. The class and faction decides what forms you may have access to. We also have a system for "Force abilities" which is currently in a testing stage, we don't want to dive head first into larping. And to make the deal even more sweet, we look forward to an annual event at the end of summer-mid fall against an even larger group in Morehead, KY. I have been a member of this group and its former aliases for more than 7 years and know their interpretation of all 7 forms and fully capable of training. The group follows a ranking system, is designed to have a council composed of the best duelists and minds of both sith and jedi factions. And monthly anyone who has joined can tag along to meet the group in Ashland, KY. only a 2 1/2 hour drive from Cincinnati.

The forms are all designed to work fluently with each other in any situation and comform to a complex and precise strike and block pattern that can make any fight look like it was premeditated to any outsiders observing out duelists and choreographers.

I am interested in any and all possible members and other groups in my area within a reasonable distance (nothing past 2 hours. please? lol)  I also need to find a place to meet if we can gather enough people.

Email me at Nordirk@mystarship.com or post here
 if you have questions or interested in joining.

Offline madcow

• Manufacturer
  • Master Force User
    • Genesis Custom Sabers
Re: Force Academy of Kentucky now in Cincinnati region.
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2013, 09:09:01 AM »
Sounds awesome. You've clearly thought this out.

I hope you get a thriving group.

retrousse